MHT CET Counselling 2019
Results to the Round 2 of MHT CET counselling will be released on 3rd week July 2019. They must carefully provide their application number & Date of birth to check their status. Candidates must register themselves to be eligible for round 3 of the counselling procedure. They can fill the application form by following the procedure listed below
- Go to the official MHT CET website.
- Click on the ‘check final merit list’ under admissions to B.Tech as shown in the figure.
- After checking your status, click on the ‘Candidate login for options form filling (CAP Round III)’, under the login links as shown in the pictue below.
- Provide your application ID & password. Hit the sign in button as shown in the figure. You will be allowed to login only if you’re already registered.
In case you’ve forgotten your password, follow the procedure below to retrieve it for MHT CET counselling procedure.
- Click on ‘I can’t access my account’ under the login form above.
- Choose what you’ve forgotten between – ‘I forgot my password’ & ‘I forgot my Application ID’.
- Enter you details – Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name & Date of Birth. Hit the submit key.
- Provide your registered email id/phone number where your login credentials will be sent.
Here are important dates to consider for the MHT CET counselling procedure ahead.
MHT CET Counselling 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration for CAP seats||First week of June to Third week of June 2019|
|Verification of Documents, Uploading and Confirmation of Application Form||First week of June to Third week of June 2019|
|Release of Provisional Merit List for all Candidates||Third week of June 2019|
|Display of Category Wise Seats for CAP Round 1||Third week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||Third week of June 2019|
|CAP Round I – Submission and Confirmation of Options||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Provisional Allotment for CAP Round I||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Reporting to Admission Reporting Center (ARC)||Fourth week of June to First week of July 2019|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round II||First week of July 2019|
|CAP Round II – Submission and Confirmation of Options||First week of July 2019|
|Provisional Allotment of CAP Round II||Second week of July 2019|
|Reporting to Admission Reporting Center (ARC)||Second week of July 2019|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round III||Third week of July 2019|
|CAP Round III||Third week of July to Fourth week of July 2019|
|Additional Round of Seat Allotment||Fourth week of July to First week of August 2019|
The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra started MHT CET counselling from July 2019 this year.
- Selected applicants will be chosen for the counselling session which will be conducted through a Centralized Counselling Process (CAP).
- The applicants will have to register themselves in online mode for the counselling session.
- Only short listed applicants who have registered themselves will be allotted seats as per their ranking in the merit list.
- Document verification, allocation of seats and payment of tuition fees are also a part of MHT CET Counselling procedure.
- Only the applicants who have secured the required marks and meet the eligibility will be listed in the merit list and will be allowed to register themselves for the MHT CET 2019 counselling.
- The seat allocation process will be conducted in online mode however the document verification will be done at the Facilitation Centres of MHT CET.
MHT CET Counselling Procedure 2019
The online registrations of MHT CET Counselling 2019 will be open tentatively in the month of July 2019. The applicants will have to fill the required details and register themselves for the MHT CET counselling and allotment session in the online mode.
Click on “New Registration” after which the applicants will have to select their nationality.
2. Registration Form
Personal, communication and security details of the applicant have to be submitted. A password has to be selected by the applicant. The following details would be required to be filled in the registration form –
- Personal Details including Name of the applicant, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender of the applicant, Religion of the applicant, Mother Tongue, Annual Income of the Family.
- Communication Details including, Complete address, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Choosing a Security Question and then selecting its answer.
- Choose Password that must be 8 to 13 character long, must have at least one upper case alphabet, must have at least one lower case alphabet, must have at least one numeric value and must have at least one special character e.g., [email protected]#$%^&*-.
3. Candidature Type Details
The applicant will have to select their category as per his/her domicile. Selection must be done as per the eligibility of the applicant from various categories.
4. Qualification Details
Next, the applicants will have to enter their subject wise and overall marks obtained in 10th and 12thstandard. The name of the board obtained by the applicants should also be entered by the applicants.
5. Examination Details
The details regarding the applicant’s examination details of MHT CET 2019 must be submitted in order to get registered for the counseling session.
6. Uploading Scanned Images
The applicants will have to upload their scanned photograph and signature of file size 4KB to 100KB and dimensions 3.5*4.5cm and 1KB to 30KB and 3.5*1.5cm respectively.
7. Payment of Counselling Fees
Payment of the required counselling fees as per the category of the applicant will have to be paid in online mode. For General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Applicant and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries, the fees would be 800 and for Reserved Category from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability applicants from Maharashtra would be 600. For Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National, the fees would be 5000.
The applicants would be required to submit the following documents at the time of their visit to the Facilitation Centres (FC) in person for the verification of documents.
- 10thStandard Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet
- 12thStandard Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet
- MHT CET Result 2019
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra (if applicable)
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019
Allotment of Seats
The applicants will be allotted seats in online mode. According to the ranking of the applicants in the merit list, the seats will be allotted as per the preference and availability of seats. The list of the allotted applicants will be released online. Those applicants who have been allotted seats will have to report at their institute for confirmation of seats. Payment of the tuition fees must be done by the applicant to confirm the admission.
Hope the article was informative to let the candidates have an idea of MHT CET Counselling 2019. Toppr wishes you All the very best 🙂 !