MSBTE which design and develop the curricula of MSBTE Diploma, Post Diploma, and Advanced Diploma Programs, has declared the results for Diploma exams held in winters-2017. The results can be checked on its official website and on examresults.net as well.
Step by step procedure to check results
The students may check their results by following these simple steps enumerated below:
- Open the official website – msbte.org.in or examresults.net
- You will see various links on its official website. Click on “Click here to see Winter 2017 Diploma Results” displayed first in the rows.
- Select roll number or seat number from drop-down menu and enter your Roll Number or Seat Number accordingly. Click on Submit
- A preview of your result will be displayed onscreen.
- Download the same and print it for future reference.
The examinations were conducted in two sessions – morning session (9:30 Hrs- 12:30 Hrs) and afternoon session (14:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs) in November 2017. The students were given 3 hours to attempt each paper.
MSBTE was established to ensure that the Diploma level Technical Education constantly matches the latest requirements of Technology and industry. MSBTE offers more than 160 Diploma courses in the State of Maharashtra and over 20 institutes are affiliated to the board. MSBTE conducts summer and winter examinations. While summer examinations are held in April- May, the winter exams are held during November-December months of the year.
Important Points pertaining to the MSBTE Diploma results
- The students declared Failed/ATKT/FT/not eligible for next semester, may apply for verification and/or photocopy & reassessment.
- The schedule for applying for reassessment, photocopy or verification is displayed on the website in a different link. You have to apply within the specified schedule only to avoid any difficulties.
- The students whose results are held reserved should contact their Institute.
Toppr team wishes you good luck for the results. For detailed information about MSBTE click here.