NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA exam is a gateway to get an entry in the Defence Forces like Army, Navy and Air Force. NDA exam is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in various cities across the country. It is a national level examination, which is conducted two times in one year, namely NDA I and NDA II. A large number of students appear in the NDA exam every year. The article will help you to assimilate details regarding NDA 2018 Application Form including how to apply, application dates, eligibility, etc.
Candidates seeking to appear in NDA 2018 exam can check the details about NDA registration 2018below:
- Students have to apply online to fill the NDA 2018 application form.
- The application form can be filled in two parts, i.e. Part I & II.
- The application form will not be provided through an offline method.
- Pay the application fee through online mode or bank Challan.
- Upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature.
- The image should be in JPG format and should not exceed 40 KB size.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
NDA Application Fee
Students can make payment through internet banking, credit card and debit card. The offline fee payment can be done through e-challan of SBI bank. The application fee for general category students is Rs. 100/– and SC/ST and wards of NCOs/JCOs/Ors are exempted to pay the application fee.
Here, students can check the eligibility criteria required to apply for the NDA 2018 exam:
- The student must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal and a subject of Bhutan.
- Or an Indian origin person who has shifted from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam and now permanently settled in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the idea of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Gender & Marital Status: Only unmarried male students are eligible to apply.
- NDA-1 Age Limit: Students age must lie between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.
- NDA-2 Age Limit: Students age must lie between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For Army Wing: Students must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from the State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: Students must qualify the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Students must be physically fit as per the norms prescribed by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy.
- Students have to clear the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital.
NDA 1 Exam’s Important Dates
The official application dates for the NDA exam are given below:
|Notification released||15th January 2018|
|Application form started from||15th January 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||5th February 2018|
|Exam date||22nd April 2018|
NDA 2 Exam’s Important Dates
Here we have mentioned the official exam schedule of NDA 2 2018:
|Releasing of notification||6th June 2018|
|Online application started||6th June 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd July 2018|
|Admit Card available from||One or two weeks before the commencement of exam|
|Exam Date||9th September 2018|
|Result announced||October 2018|
How to Apply for NDA
NDA online application form submission consists of following steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website.
- Go through the link related to “PART-I Registration”.
- Fill all the personal, educational & other required details in the application form.
- After completing the Part-I, a “Registration ID” will be generated for the further login process.
- Now, go through the “PART-II Registration” link.
- Make payment of application fee through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Read the declaration carefully and submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for future use.
How to fill NDA Application Form step by step
Step 1 – Go to the www. upsconline.nic.in website
Step 2: – Click on online application for various examination of UPSC.
Step 3: – Then chose the examination to apply for. Part – I registration or part – II registration.
Step 4: – Read and understood all the important instruction and detail instruction.
Step 5: – After your reading click on the yes button.
Step 6: – It’s open the Application form for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination, and then you want to fill all the instruction.
Step 7: – Fill the details like.
- Name: – Sandeep Mahesh Agarwal
- Gender: – Male
- Date of birth:- 9/12/1995
- Father Name: – Mahesh Agarwal
- Mother name: – Mansi Agarwal
- Nationality: – India
- Marital status: – Unmarried
- Community: – General
- Choose your education qualification: – XYZ
Line 1: – Sector 23, Awing
Line 2: – Anand Nagar
Line 3: – Virar West
District/City: No: – Thane
- Pincode:- 410202
- MobNo:- 12874989689
- E-mail Id:- [email protected]
- Confirm E-mail Id:- [email protected]
- Alternative E-mail Id:- [email protected]
Step 8: – After that click on continue button
Step 9: – Choose the preferences, use the number 1,2,3 and 4 to give the preferences
Step 10: – Choose the category.
Step 11: – Click on continue button.
Step 12: – Verified your application details.
Step 13: – If you want to update /change any information you written wrong just click on update button to do right.
Step 14: – Enter the captcha code.
Step 15: – Then click on I agree on the button.
Step 16: – After you agree, No change will be permissible for Part – I Registration of your application.
Step 17: – Click on the ok button.
Step 18: – After wrote down your registration ID.you have completed your Part – I Registration
Step 19: Press- click on Part – II Registration
Step 20: -Enter your registration ID and your date of Birth.
Step 21: – Click on Submit button.
Step 22: – Choose your examination centre.
Step 23: – press on submit button.
Step 24: – Upload your scanned photo, and upload your scanned signature
Step 25: – Click on upload image button.
Step 26: – Confirm upload image.
Step 27: – Click on continue button.
Step 28: – Read the declaration .and click on I agree on the button.
Step 29: – If you want to print out your filled application form. Click on the print application.
Instruction for NDA Examination
- The applicants are advised to submit an only single application.
- In written examination, while marking the answer, the candidates must use only black ball pen. Don’t use with any other color pen.
- Candidates should now that there will be a negative marketing in the objective type question paper.
- Women candidates are being considered only for Short Service Commission at OTA. They should indicate OTA as the only choice.
- In the online application form, the candidate should carefully choose the center for the examination.
- Candidates will be informed of the timetable and or examination place or candidates should note that no request for change of center.
- A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
Keep up with us know all related information regarding the exam. Toppr wishes you all the best in your endeavors.