NEET 2019 Application Form:
The National Entrance cum Eligibility Test – NEET, will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). The deserving students who clear the NEET are eligible for admission in the best MBBS and BDS colleges of India. The article discusses about the NEET 2019 application form & other important details.
The entire process for applying – from filling NEET 2019 application form to the counseling – will be online. This article will talk about the important details the candidates need to know for NEET 2019 application form.
The medical and dental colleges provide the following degrees to its students at the undergraduate level:
|1||Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 years|
|2||Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||5 years|
After completion of the NEET examination, the counseling procedure for admission to various medical and dental colleges for the corresponding academic year is held. The students are selected to colleges based on their rankings and merit. In this article, go through about how to fill the NEET 2019 application form, eligibility, syllabus and more important pointers.
NEET 2019 Important Dates:
The application procedure of NEET 2019 has begun from 01st November 2018, 12:00 PM. Candidates can check below for the important dates of NEET 2019:
|NEET 2019 Application Form available||1st November 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||30th November 2018|
|NEET Admit Card Release Date||15th April 2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||5th May 2019|
|NEET 2019 Result||5th June 2019|
|NEET Counselling||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age: Minimum – The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
Maximum – The maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- 12th or equivalent examination: Students must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English. Along with this, the candidate should fulfill the following:
- 10 + 2 or HSC with 50% marks for General Category i.e. the Candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and a minimum of 50% aggregate in above subjects.
- 10 + 2 or HSC with 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST Category i.e. and the Candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and a minimum of 40% aggregate in above subjects.
- Qualifying marks for PH/PWD Category and the Candidate is 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs.
- No. of attempts: There is no attempt limit till the age of 25 years
NEET 2019 Application Form:
In order to apply for NEET UG candidates must visit the official website of NEET. Important instructions before you apply for this test:
- Please keep necessary documents mentioned below ready before starting the process:
- Aadhar Card or any other Government approved ID proof.
- 10th and 12th Certificate.
- Valid Gmail ID.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Valid Mobile number.
- Candidates can either go with online mode of payment or offline mode of payment. In case you are going with online payment then you must have debit card/credit card.
- In case of any correction to the application form, it can be made only during the correction period. Correction will be allowed only in some fields.
- Candidates can also make necessary payment in offline mode through challan at bank or e-post office.
- Application form once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
Procedure to Fill & Submit NEET 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Find the link to ‘Fill NEET 2019 Application Form’ and click the same.
- Read the important instructions and complete first part of your application which is online registration.
- After successful completion of the online registration, please note down the registration number.
- Once you fill and submit the online application form, you’ll be automatically redirected to fee payment page.
- Choose the mode of payment and make the necessary payment.
- Candidates who haven’t received their online generated confirmation page their applications will be treated as canceled.
NEET UG 2019 Application Fees
The NEET UG 2019 application fee is specified for General and OBC category candidate is 1400/- and for SC/ST/PH category candidates it is Rs. 750/-.
Note: From 2019, NTA (National Testing Agency) is going to start free coaching for the NEET aspirants. NTA is going to designate Training Practice Centres for providing free coaching to the medical aspirants.