NEET 2018 Rank Predictor
NEET 2018 Rank Predictor helps the students to know their rank in advance before the result declaration. Students can check their rank with the help of NEET Answer Key. With the help of rank predictor, students can find out whether they qualify the entrance exam or not & eligible to appear in the NEET counselling of 15% all India quota or not. This is not the final rank, the official rank has to be announced by the exam authority on the day of result declaration.
Benefits of using NEET Rank Predictor 2018:
- Predict your result before actual results, based on your performance
- Get in-depth insights on where you, based on different criteria along with personalized profile analysis
- Check your competition- Realize where you stand in comparison to other exam takers
- Target the right colleges that you may get with your predicted result.
What parameters is NEET 2018 rank predictor based on?
- Predict: Predict your results before actual announcement of the result, based on your performance in NEET 2018.
- Get insights: Get in-depth insights on where you stand based on different criteria such as difficulty level, the number of candidates appeared, marking scheme and cut off etc.
- Realise: NEET 2018 rank predictor makes you realise where you stand in comparison to other candidates. Know your competition
- Target: Target the right colleges that candidates may get with your predicted result, or focus on next attempt
NEET 2018 Important Dates
The following dates are tentative until officially announced. Students should check back here for the updated dates once they are announced.
|Application form submission in online mode begins||08th February 2018|
|Application form submission in online mode ends||12th March 2018|
|Final dates for submitting the application fee||13th March 2018|
|Admit Card issue dates||17th April 2018|
|NEET 2018 Exam||06th May 2018|
|The release of official OMR Sheet||Last week of May 2018|
|Display of NEET Answer Key||First week of June 2018|
|NEET 2018 Results||05th June 2018|
|NEET Counselling begins||12th June 2018|
- Age: Minimum – The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
Maximum – The maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- 12th or equivalent examination: Students must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English. Along with this, the candidate should fulfil the following:
- 10 + 2 or HSC with 50% marks for General Category i.e. the Candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and a minimum of 50% aggregate in above subjects.
- 10 + 2 or HSC with 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST Category i.e. and the Candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and a minimum of 40% aggregate in above subjects.
- Qualifying marks for PH/PWD Category and the Candidate is 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs.
- No. of attempts: There is no attempt limit until the age of 25 years.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
The detailed NEET exam pattern is mentioned below:
Exam mode: The exam will be conducted in a pen and paper-based format. Candidates will have to mark their responses in OMR answer sheet provided using a ballpoint pen. The stationery will be provided to candidates inside the examination hall.
Number of questions: NEET 2018 question booklet will consist of 180 questions from all the three subjects. Physics and Chemistry section will consist of 45 questions each, while, Biology section will comprise of 90 questions.
NEET 2018 Subject-wise Number of Questions
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Types of questions: NEET 2018 question paper will have objective type questions only, which means, each question will consist of 4 responses; wherein, candidates will choose the most appropriate answer from the given options. Questions will be based on the NEET syllabus as prescribed by CBSE, the exam conducting authority.
Language: NEET 2018 question paper will be conducted in eight vernacular languages apart from English and Hindi. The vernacular languages are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya and Kannada. Candidates will get their question paper in the language preferred during filling up the application form.
Candidates can opt for NEET 2018 question paper in either of the following languages:
Each question in NEET 2018 question paper will consist of 4 marks. For each correct response, candidates will get 4 marks, whereas -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response. No marks will be allotted for unmarked questions.
Marking Scheme of NEET 2018
|Each correct response||+4|
|Each incorrect response||-1|
|Unmarked questions||No marks|
NEET 2018 Admission
Having allotted the seats to the candidate, they have to report at the allotted college within stipulated time period. During admission procedure, candidates have to bring their original documents for verification if candidate’s fails to report to the allotted college then his/her seat will be cancelled and will not be permitted to participate in further rounds of counselling.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets & passing certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Rank Card/Rank Letter
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Eight Passport size photograph (Six)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
That’s all for now. All the best!