NEET Sample Papers:
What is the smartest way to prepare for NEET? It is definitely solving Sample/Previous Years’ Question Papers! A sure-shot way to ace those exams, these papers have been prepared by experts and are an invaluable aid to students. Apprehensions about the types of questions to expect in the paper, marking scheme and so on are driven away by these NEET sample papers.
Overview of NEET
NEET 2017 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions to MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam and commences once in a year in the month of May. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. Appearance in NEET 2017 will be counted as the first (1st) attempt. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2017 including the exam pattern, syllabus and important dates.
Benefits of Solving NEET Sample/Previous Years’ Question Papers
- Provides an in-depth understanding of question format and mark distribution pattern
- Helps improve students’ grades and also minimize the exam anxiety.
- NEET sample question papers not only make students aware of the actual test paper but also help them in determining their speed in terms of attempting questions.
- Apart from preparing through reference books and other study materials, students should practice mock question papers as it will make them confident during the examination time.
- Sample papers also test the candidate’s preparation level for the upcoming AIPMT (NEET) exam.
Toppr is designed to provide students with a virtual NEET-UG test environment. Added to that, our incredible testing and analysis platform assists students in their test preparation and scale their performance against most brilliant students across the nation.
So, in order to ensure that students can thoroughly acclimatize themselves with the kind of questions and paper pattern associated with this examination, we present to you a consolidated list of NEET Sample Papers.
Expert Tip: For NEET 2017, solve all AIPMT previous year question papers; focus on the frequently asked questions, topics, and pattern. Also, focus on question papers of other exams like JIPMER, RPET, and AIIMS (we’ve included some of them for your reference) if you are looking for a diverse practice.
- AIPMT 2016
- AIPMT 2015
- AIPMT 2015 (Re-exam)
- AIPMT 2014
- AIPMT 2013
- AIIMS 2013
- AIIMS 2012
- AIIMS 2011
- AIPMT 2012
- AIPMT 2011
These papers present a common national level platform to the students to compete and review their performance before the actual NEET-UG Exam. Toppr’s unbeaten and reliable online test preparation infrastructure assists students to prepare systematically and thoroughly for NEET-UG 2017 and evaluate their performance across the country.