Odisha JEE 2018
How to fill the Application Form?
The candidates are required to apply only online as per the procedure detailed below.
i) Candidates can apply for OJEE – 2018 only through “Online”.
ii) Information Brochure, Syllabus, and list of colleges can be downloaded from the website www.ojee.nic.in/
iii) Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing OJEE-2018 website
vi) Candidates must retain the following documents with them as a reference for future correspondence.
(a) Printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
(b) Proof of fee payment.
vii) The fee can be remitted through any of the following methods :
(a) By Debit Card/ credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ internet banking).
(b) Remittance through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE-2018 Bank Account with
State Bank of India (State Bank Collect).
2. The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form.
On submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated.
3. The candidate has to fill the particulars online and also upload his/her photograph, full
signature and thumb impression of left hand. Due to the above procedure, it is not
necessary to send the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the OJEE
4. However, the candidates are advised to retain a hard copy of the application i.e.
confirmation page along with proof of money transfer for future reference or
correspondence, if any.
5. Applicant must quote the registration number/ Application number generated after
submission of all his/her required personal data as a reference in all his/her future
correspondence with OJEE-2018.
6. The application must be completed in all respect. Incomplete/ unsuccessful submission of
application will lead to outright rejection. Completed application means:
a. Completion of Registration.
b. Uploading of a scanned copy of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb and
c. payment of the required fee.
d. Generation of Confirmation Page
7. Options such as Category, Choice of place of examination center and Reservation & Sub reservation category once given by the applicant in the application form, cannot be changed afterward under any circumstances.
8. Applicant should give options only with respect to a category such that he/she can substantiate the same with documentary evidence during document verification/ counseling. There is no
provision for uploading any proof of these categories during online submission.
OJEE Key Dates
|Release of application form||30th January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||27th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date for online application fee payment||31st March 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit card available||20th April 2018|
|Exam date||13th May 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||Last week of June 2018|
OJEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given here:
|Duration||1 hour/ Two Hours/ Three Hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Subjects for B.Pharma||Physics & Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.|
|Subjects for MBA||
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for correct answers|
|Negative Marking||Minus one|
OJEE Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Students should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics & Chemistry are compulsory subjects.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have obtained 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.
- Domicile: Students should belong to Odisha state.
For BAMS & BHMS:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology are mandatory subjects.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% for general and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- AGE LIMIT: The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2018. The candidates
have to submit H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of his/her age during certificate
verification at the time of counselling.
- Resident: Odisha domicile is necessary.
- Qualification: 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have secured 50% for general and 45% for reserved categories.
A. M.Tech (Regular)
A Candidate must have passed or appeared in 2018, Bachelor’s Degree of examination (B.
Tech)/ MSc (as per Table-14) in the relevant field from any University of Odisha or from an
AICTE approved Institute or from a recognized University as defined by UGC. The candidate
should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST
category) at the qualifying examination.
A Candidate must have passed or appeared in 2018, the Bachelor’s Degree of examination
or equivalent in Pharmacy from any University of Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute
or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.The candidate should have obtained at
least 55% marks (50% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying
There is no age limit for admission to M.Pharm course
For more such articles follow us here.