Sriram Law Academy is one of the most prominent education institutes in Chennai. Launched in January 2002, it was the first in the country to start classroom training for law aspirants who wanted to enter the portals of National Law Schools. Currently, the institute has quickly become a popular name in the country, thanks to its innovative coaching methodology in postal/online programs.
Sriram Law Academy Highlights
- Sriram Law Academy is one of the pioneers when it comes to guiding CLAT aspirants.
- The institute has spent many years in understanding the nature of this exam and has successfully developed study modules; observed changing trends in the testing pattern and interacted extensively with thousands of students.
- During the times when franchising of coaching institutes had become the conventional route, Sriram Law Academy never changed its ideology and takes pride in being as non-commercial as possible, ensuring high standards of teaching.
- Since the institute is situated in Chennai, the city has now become a center for students who want to crack the CLAT exam. Each year, hundreds of students visit Chennai from different parts of India as well as abroad in order to attend its popular Sriram Rapid Course in the month of April.
- The academy’s USP remains its strong and enthusiastic faculty that is led by its directors who are directly involved with the students, assisting them at every stage. It offers personalized support, which is quite rare in today’s busy coaching centres, where the students’ interaction is limited to the main office staff and part-time tutors.
- The founders and directors, A. RAMAN, who is a Chartered Accountant, has a brilliant academic record, and even HEMA RAMAN is an extremely successful lawyer who bagged the University Ranks in Graduate and Masters’ Degree.
- Its illustrious alumni have made it to the All India Top Ranks right from 2004 to 2017, which is a true testimony to the founders’ conscious quest for academic excellence.
Why Choose Sriram?
- It is the only coaching academy that is meant exclusively for CLAT aspirants for the 15th year now.
- It’s the only academy that has been functioning effectively without franchisees.
- It’s the only coaching academy that has a direct involvement from the founder and mentors.
- It’s the only coaching academy that believes in complete total transparency.
Bachelor of Law
The Bachelor of Law or LLB is basically an Undergraduate or Bachelor degree in Law. Its syllabus and teaching instructions are in accordance with the Bar Council of India rules. Currently, practicing law is one of the well-paid professions in India. The complete system of legal education in India is governed by the Bar Council of India. Once this course is done, students are eligible to work as legal practitioners.
Mode: Full Time
Duration: 3 Years
Masters of Law – (Correspondence)
The LL.M. (Master of Laws)-(Correspondence) is nothing but an internationally recognized postgraduate law degree and its minimum eligibility remains LLB (Bachelors of Law). Students can get this degree by finishing a two years full-time program. Law students and various other professionals regularly opt for the LL.M. in order to gain expertise in a specialized field of law, for instance, in the field of tax law or international law. A lot of law firms want a candidate who has an LL.M. degree as it indicates that a lawyer has obtained specialized, advanced legal training, and is also qualified to work in a multinational legal environment.
Duration: 2 Years
Top Law Schools for CLAT
|Since the Academy exclusively deals with the Common-Law Admission Test [CLAT] that gets conducted every year by National Law Universities on rotation as per their seniority, it’s crucial to go through the top law schools for the same. Please note that the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi would be conducting the admission test in the year 2018.|
The Sriram Law Academy has always been in the news as it has produced toppers time and again since its inception.
Jwalika Balaji, a student of Vani Vani School, Chennai, had studied at the SRIRAM LAW ACADEMY and taken up its one-year program in June 2017. She secured the top rank in CLAT 2018 and also got admission in the National Law School, Bangalore. In her interview after the exam results, she especially thanked the Academy for playing an integral part in her journey. She stated that right from the comprehensive books that focused on all the main aspects of the 5 sections of the exam to the incredible faculty who encouraged her to do exceedingly well to the mock tests that gave her a fair idea about the actual CLAT exam, SRIRAM ticked all the boxes. She specifically mentioned Hema ma’am’s name and said that her advice was invaluable and her one-on-one sessions along with the strategies were extremely helpful.
Meghna. M, a student of SRIRAM GOAL POST 2018 program who hails from Tiruvalla, also hit the headlines by securing a top rank in the IIT HSEE 2018. In her interview, she mentioned that Sriram Academy’s books and mock tests were extremely helpful throughout the preparation process. The books given by the institute covered all the basics and were quite clear-cut and comprehensive. She added that the subjects were vast and frightening, but Sriram Academy’s books and their full online account with mocks, subject-wise tests and current affairs supplements really gave her the courage to stay focused. She thinks that the Academy was with her throughout the preparation time and conveyed her heartfelt gratitude for all the support and help she received from the staff.
So, this was all about the Sriram Law Academy. If you want to clarify any doubts about its online/postal programs, then you can log on to their website http://www.sriramlawacademy.com and then click on the tab “Ask Sriram”. Alternatively, you can also email all your queries to [email protected]. Its faculty team would definitely respond to all your queries as soon a possible. But just ensure that your queries are limited to the questions/topics related to the Sriram Study Modules, Sriram Weekly Tests and Sriram Mock Series. Avoid sending doubts or questions about other coaching institutes/materials.