What is Tallentex ?
TALLENTEX is acronym for ALLEN’s Talent Encouragement Exam. TALLENTEX is a specially designed initiative to encourage young talent with cash prizes, scholarships and mentoring by ALLEN Career Institute.
Allen Career Institute is going to conduct the Talent Encouragement Examination for the candidates from class V– Class XI. The candidates who are willing to appear for the examination need to know the exam syllabus, pattern etc to enhance their understanding and preparation for the examination. In order to get an idea about the pattern of the examination, the candidates can practice the sample papers, mock tests and previous years question papers.
The TALLENTEX sample papers contain the questions that can help the candidates to know about the question type, the number of questions, difficulty level of the questions etc. The sample papers are the important source of information for the candidates who will appear for the examination.
Sample Papers for TALLENTEX
The students who are going to take the exam already know the benefits of solving the sample question papers. Not to mention that those who are serious about the exam already put great efforts and burn the midnight oil. To get an upper edge and have a better insight, one needs to take a closer look at the sample question papers, for they give the confidence and necessary practice to the students, so they seamlessly complete the paper in due time on the final day. The links to sample papers for each class are as given below:
Tallentex – Cash Prizes
CASH PRIZES BASED ON RANKS IN TALLENTEX 2019
Conditions For Prize
For Students Seeking Admission In Allen Classroom Courses For Session 2019-20
Application Form Fee Benefit
All qualified students of TALLENTEX 2019, who wish to take admission in Classroom Courses at ALLEN, will get application form at subsidised fee.
To avail this benefit an unique code will be provided to eligible candidates at the time of TALLENTEX Result, which can be redeemed while purchasing Application Form.
Scholarships Based on TALLENTEX 2019 Performance
Selective students will be offered UPTO 90% scholarship for ALLEN Classroom Courses in Academic Session 2019-20, subject to ALLEN Management’s decision, based on TALLENTEX result merit. All scholarships offered will be declared with the TALLENTEX result only.
- Fee and admission terms & conditions applicable will be mentioned in admission policy of session 2019-20.
- TALLENTEX scholarship will be valid as per last date given with TALLENTEX 2019 result.
Importance of Sample Paper
Exams are stressful for all students. If you plan to appear in any examination, then solving the sample question papers help in boosting up your confidence and also help in managing your time better. They are the comprehensive way to practice for any tough exam.
Keep In Mind Some Important Points Before Attempting Any Sample Paper:
- Start studying as much and as early you can
- Create a timetable and perfect schedule for your study
- Use your textbooks, class notes and good reference books
- Group study is best so you can make a small group
- Revision is must for all the materials at least once after finishing your syllabus
- Try to find out your weak points and immediately ask your subject teacher or coaching instructor.
- Some relaxation is equally important.
Take it Seriously:
Candidate should solve out the sample papers keeping in mind the original paper. Hence, they sample papers should be solved with extreme seriousness. When you are going to sort the paper, try to give your best. By answering the paper you will recognize your level of preparation, and your weak areas & strong points.
Making a Study Plan:
You will need to make a smart plan and strategy to assist you study effectively and reduce pressure. The first step is to point out how much time period and hard work you must devote to learning for the examination by asking the following questions:
- How hard is the material?
- How much study material do you require to cover?
- How significant is the examination?
- What is your performance goal for the examination?
- What is the exact pattern of the examination?
- How much time is available?
- Which books are good for studying?
Regular Revision with Sample Paper:
Frequent revision with sample papers or previous years question paper is extremely important for students. After finishing your syllabus you should revise at least 2 to 3 sample papers a day. Try to solve one sample paper in a stipulated time period. To solve sample papers will progress your question solving speed and accuracy.
Useful Books for the Candidates
To prepare for the TALLENTEX examination, the candidates must go through the important books as prescribed by the Institute. The candidates should read thoroughly the Physics, Maths, Biology and Chemistry NCERT books of the current year and previous year. For the preparation of the Mental Ability Test (IQ), the candidate can refer to the following books as given below:
i) Quicker Maths
ii) MK Pandey Analytical Reasoning
iii) Any NTSE-level Reasoning Book
250/- Payable by Cash / Online
Methods Of Registering For Tallentex (Choose Any)
- Fill ONLINE FORM by Click Here and pay ONLINE
- Fill ONLINE FORM download & print challan to deposit registration fee in cash at nearby ALLEN Center before last date of registration.
- Purchase OFFLINE FORM from any ALLEN Center, fill-in and deposit.
- Purchase OFFLINE FORM from your school if it has agreed for TALLENTEX 2019 registration, fill-in and deposit at school or send by post to TALLENTEX Cell Kota / by hand at any nearby ALLEN Center.
- You can also contact at TALLENTEX Coordination Cell for Registration Assistance (9 AM to 9 PM).
Will be sent by SMS at registered Mobile no. & can also be checked by Click Here
Download from www.tallentex.com 7 days before test OR collect from any ALLEN Center.
Compulsory At Test Center
- TALLENTEX 2019 admit card and Original School Photo ID or School Mark Sheet.
- Reporting Time at Test Center will be at least 30 minutes prior to Test Time printed on admit card.