St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
For the last many years in a row, the national magazine INDIA TODAY has rated it high among the first 10 colleges in India. In the June 2000 issue and again in the June 2006 issue, St. Xavier’s has been rated the best Arts College in India and the second-best Science and Commerce College in the country.
- Ancient Indian Culture
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- Inter-Religious Studies
- Lifesciences and Biochemistry
- Political Science
- Public Policy
Applications for admissions to the BMS and BMM courses are to be submitted online, and the admission process includes an Entrance Test.
For: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.M.M. / B.M.S. / B.Sc. (IT); and, the First Year Masters Courses which include M.Sc. in Botany, Biotechnology, Geology, Life Sciences and Microbiology, and M.A. in AICA and Public Policy, the College has an Online Application System through a facility on its website. This facility is made available from the second half of May. An incomplete application will not be considered for admission.
Admission to B.Com is through the College Office (Commerce Section), by filling up and submitting a form, and through an interview with the Vice Principal of the Commerce section or his representative.
The University of Mumbai has made it mandatory for all candidates seeking admission to the first-year courses in the Degree Colleges to fill in the “Pre–Admission Online Registration Form” is available on mum.digitaluniversity.ac
Actual admissions to all courses will be on the announced days, through an interview of the candidate and a parent/guardian. The offer of admission will be notified on the website, on the College Notice Board, and on the College Notice Board. On being admitted, the student shall immediately submit the following documents (Original along with attested photocopies):
- Class XII Statement of Marks
- Baptism Certificate (for Minority Community – Christians)
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Documentary Evidence for Special Category status
- Passing Certificate (required for getting Eligibility Certificate)
- Migration Certificate (required for getting Eligibility Certificate)
Canteen and Foyer
St. Xavier’s Villa (Khandala)
Ernst & Young
Johnson & Johnson
Mahindra & Mahindra
Tata Strategic Management Group
Hindustan Unilever Limited
The Nielsen Company
Kotak Mahindra Bank
reserve bank of India
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
B.Com – Commerce
Mathematics and Statistic
The procedure for on-line submission of PHASE I – PRE-ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM:
- Log on to the college website www.nmcollege.in or directly to the Portal http://svkmepndbci.svkm.ac.in:50000/irj/portal
- Click on the link Online Pre-Admission Form for admission to FYBCOM-2018/FYBMS 2018 / FYBAF-2018 / FYBFM-2018 / FYBSCIT-2018 (as the case may be). You are then required to follow the steps mentioned on the website in order to generate the admission form for each course/category applied separately.
- After verifying that the information filled is correct, the candidate must now click the Submit button to submit the form. Please note that no correction can be made in the form after submission. Also, an APPLICATION NUMBER is generated on submission of the form. Save the form and take the hard copy i.e. the printout of the form.
- For filing the Phase II form the candidate must log in with the same user id with which he/she had filled the phase I form. The candidate must go to the link check the status and click on POST ADMISSION FORM LINK to fill this form. It is mandatory for the candidate to fill this form once his / her name appears on the merit list and bring the hard copy of the same to the college at the time of confirming the admission by paying the fees.
- At the time of admission, the applicant is required to remain present in person along with his parent/guardian and submit the relevant documents
The Psychologic Club
Umang Intercollegiate festival
Wildlife and Nature Club
Hindi Sahitya Mandal
St. Andrews College of Arts, Science,
Highlights Table of St. Andrews College
|Name of the University||St. Andrews College of Arts, Science & Commerce|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|
|Last Date to Apply||The third week of June 2019|
- The online registration form can be filled by visiting the official website.
- Fill the registration form duly with only correct details. No columns in the registration form should be left out.
- After submitting the registration form online, the candidate is required to take printouts of the Submission Copy and Student Copy.
- The Submission Copy must be submitted along with the application form for St. Andrews and the Student copy can be retained by the candidate.
- Candidates from outside-Maharashtra Boards will have to fill in provisional eligibility form in the institute office before payment of fees.
The following documents must be submitted (photocopies) along with the application form, and also produced (originals) at the time of admission:
- Photocopies of 10th & 12th standard mark-sheets
- Photocopy of Christian Minority status (as applicable)
- Photocopy of Reserved Category status (if applicable)
- Submission Copy of registration with the University of Mumbai
- 10th & 12th std. school-leaving & passing certificates
- Migration Certificate (for students other than MH State Board)
- Transfer Certificate