TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) conducts the Telangana State EAMCET for admissions to various undergraduate engineering and agriculture courses in the state of Telangana for the following courses – a. B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc.(Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. and Pharm-D. Various colleges of Telangana admit students for their undergraduate courses based on their EAMCET scores. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. In 2019, TS EAMCET will be held from May 02 to May 07. It is a Computer Based Test. It is carried out in multiple sessions with the same patterns based on the same syllabus for candidates with the same eligibility criteria. Those candidates who are domiciled in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana and have completed 16 years of age and fulfilling the other criteria are eligible to appear for the examination. Candidates are supposed to carry the admit card for appearing in the examination. Those without Hall tickets will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall and appear for the Exam. Candidates who have registered for the examination can download the Hall tickets online. Hall tickets are not available in the offline mode. Here is what you need to know to get your TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket.
TS EAMCET 2019 hall ticket will be issued from 20th April to 1st May 2019.
The examinations will be held in two sessions, morning session and afternoon session. The morning session is from 10 AM to 1 PM and the evening session is from 3 PM to 6 PM.
Thus, the exam schedule is as follows:
Engineering Exam Schedule:
3rd May, 4th May, and 6th May
Agriculture and Medical Exam Schedule:
8th May and 9th May
Morning Session time: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
Afternoon Session time: 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm
The answer key is to be released tentatively around the third week of May 2019.
Results of TS EAMCET are to be announced in the fourth week of May 2019.
Counselling and verification for admission to courses will be started from the month of June 2019.
How to download the Admit Card?
The necessary details are Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, and Date of Birth.
Admit cards will be available on www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in
On clicking the link, a new page will open which will seek the details of the candidate, viz. the registration number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number and the Date of Birth.
Candidates have to fill in these details. Be cautious while entering the Date of Birth, and enter the correct date only.
Once these are filled in, Submit option has to be clicked. The Candidate can then download the displayed Hall Ticket that has been generated.
It is preferable that the ticket is printed on an A-4 Sheet and at least one extra copy is made and kept. Electronic format hall tickets are not allowed at the exam centre.
In case the registration number is forgotten, it can be retrieved. The Download link will be followed by a “Forgot Registration Number?” link. On clicking this, a new window will open up. Details like Transaction ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, SSC Hall Ticket Number will need to be entered. Once correctly entered, the Registration Number will be retrieved by the system. After this, the previous steps have to be followed.
Documents to be carried to the exam hall
- TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Filled online application form with pasted recent coloured passport size photograph attested by a gazetted officer.
- Attested copy of category certificate (if applicable).
- Blue/Black ball point pen.
- Students should visit the examination centre at least one day before the Examination to be familiar with the route and area and location. This prevents exam day strain.
- Students should reach the Examination centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- The hall ticket details need to be checked thoroughly by the students to avoid any errors.
- Officials concerned should be notified immediately if any discrepancy is observed.
- Mobile phones, Tablets, Log books, Calculators and other communicating devices are prohibited from being taken inside the examination hall.
- Do not tear, wrinkle, fold or deface the Answer Sheet, or your examination attempt will be declared void.
- Candidates are instructed to preserve the TS EAMCET admit cards till their Counselling, Verification and Admission procedures are over. It is an important document which is to be produced during these stages and loss or misplacement of the Hall ticket might lead to unforeseen complications during this crucial time.
ALL THE BEST!!