Qualifying the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test examination (TS EAMCET) is an essential criterion to gain admission into the various courses and degrees offered by the universities and educational institutions of Telangana state and Andhra Pradesh.
Held in the month of May, the exam is organized and monitored by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad), Hyderabad. The candidates should be aware of the various important dates associated with TS EAMCET which will be enlisted in the given article.
The official notification of TS EAMCET 2017 will be announced in the last week of February, 2017, following which the students have to begin their application procedure.
The examination will be held around the 2nd week of May and the results will be declared in the official website in the last week of May.
Once the results are announced, the official counselling procedure for admission to the top universities and educational institutions will begin under the monitoring of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
The tentative dates of TS EAMCET 2017 are enlisted below:
- Official Notification for TS EAMCET exam: Last week of February, 2017
- Opening date of online application form: Last week of February, 2017
- Closing date for payment of application fee: Last week of March, 2017
- Rectification of online application form: First week of April, 2017
- Late submission of application fee (Rs. 500): First week of April, 2017
- Late submission of application fee (Rs. 1000): Second week of April, 2017
- Late submission of application fee (Rs. 5000): Third week of April, 2017
- Late submission of application fee (Rs. 10000): Last week of April, 2017
- Online downloading of admit card: Last week of April, 2017
- Examination date for TS EAMCET: Second week of May, 2017
- Announcement of results for TS EAMCET 2017: Last week of May, 2017
- Counselling for admission: Last week of June, 2017
However, the notification and the finalised dates may be confirmed from the official website of EAMCET ( www.apeamcet.org ).
The degrees offered to the engineering stream students qualified in the TS EAMCET examination are as follows:
- Sc (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management)
Apart from this, the major disciplines in the medicine stream which the students can pursue their higher studies upon qualifying the TS EAMCET examination are listed below:
- Medicine and surgery
- Dental surgery
- Food science and technology
- Animal husbandry
- Ayurvedic medicine and surgery
- Fisheries sciences
- Commercial agriculture and business management
- Homoeopathic medicine
- Naturopathy and yogic sciences.
In the year 2016, approximately 1.5 lakhs students had registered for the TS EAMCET examination, of which approximately 92.34% had appeared on the examination day.