TS EAMCET 2018
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test examination , conducted by the Telangana State is a state level entrance test. It is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). It is organized for providing admissions in undergraduate engineering, pharmacy, and agricultural courses. Qualifying this is an essential criterion to gain admission into the various courses and degrees offered by the universities and educational institutions of Telangana state and Andhra Pradesh. this article is on TS EAMCET Rank Predictor 2018.
Held in the month of May, the exam is organized and monitored by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad), Hyderabad.
TS EAMCET Eligibility
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
For B.Tech, Bio-Technology, B.Pharmacy and B.Sc Courses
- Candidates should have passed or appearing in 12th class with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optional subjects from any recognized board of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Students who have cleared or appearing in the final year of the diploma examination in engineering from any recognized board of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks (for general candidates) and 40% marks (for reserved candidates) in the 12th or equivalent exam.
- For engineering and pharmacy courses, candidates must have completed 16 years age as or on 31stDecember of the year of admission and no upper age limit.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FST) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), candidates must have completed minimum 17 years age as or on 31st December of the year of admission and maximum 22 years for general candidates and 25 years for reserved candidates.
For BAMS/BHMS/BNYS courses
- Candidates must have cleared or appearing in the final year of 12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, botany and zoology which also includes a practical test in each subject.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years age as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is not any upper age limit criteria for these courses.
TS EAMCET Rank Predictor 2018 – For Engineering
The best way to find out how you have done in an examination and in order to be able to plan better, we often rely on rank predictors. Although, it calms one down, one needs to be careful about the authenticity of the source.
The rank given below is on the basis of scores in TS EAMCET and Intermediate exam, the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. For engineering, stream candidates can predict the rank by using below table details.
|Rank||TS EAMCET Weightage + Intermediate Weightage|
TS EAMCET Rank Predictor 2018 – For Medical and Agriculture
|Rank||TS EAMCET Weightage + Intermediate Weightage|
Courses offered by TS EAMCET 2018
Here are the lists of the Courses that are been offered by TS EAMCET, so the applicants waiting to take admission in colleges/University for these courses can apply for EAMCET 2018. The lists of courses are as follows:
|3||B.Sc(Commercial Agri & Business Mgt.) (CA & AM).|
|5||B.Tech (Diary Technology)|
|6||B.Tech (Food Science & Technology) (FST)|
EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
The EAMCET 2018 syllabus has been divided into two parts, i.e. engineering stream syllabus (Physics+Chemistry+Mathematics) and agriculture and medical stream (Biology+Physics+Chemistry) syllabus. Detailed EAMCET 2018 Syllabus is mentioned below:
EAMCET 2018 Syllabus: MATHEMATICS
Algebra: Functions, Mathematical Induction, Matrices, De Moivre’s Theorem: De Moivre’s theorem, Quadratic Expressions, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Partial fractions.
Trigonometry: Trigonometric Ratios, variations, Graphs and Periodicity of Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric Equations, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Hyperbolic Functions, Properties of Triangles.
Vector Algebra: Addition of Vectors, Classification of vectors, Linear combination of vectors, Product of Vectors, Geometrical Interpretations, orthogonal projections, Geometrical Vector methods, Scalar Triple Product – Vector equations of plane in different forms, skew lines, shortest distance and their Cartesian equivalents.
Measures of Dispersion: Range, Mean deviation, Coefficient of variation and analysis of frequency distribution with equal means but different variances.
Probability: Random experiments and events, Classical definition of probability, Independent and dependent events conditional probability, Bayee’s theorem, Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
Coordinate Geometry: Locus, Transformation of Axes, The Straight Line, Circle, System of circles, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola, Three Dimensional Coordinates, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Plane.
Calculus: Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives, Integration, Definite Integrals, Differential equations.
EAMCET 2018 Syllabus: PHYSICS
Physical World, Units & Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Systems of Particular & Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Waves, Ray Optics & Optical Instructions, Wave Optics, Electrical Charges and Fields, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Semiconductor Electronics, Nuclei, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
EAMCET 2018 Syllabus: Chemistry
Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties,Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Hydrogen & its Compounds, The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements Group 13 (boron family), P-Block Elements Group 14 (carbon family), Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Solid State, Solutions, Surface Chemistry, P- Block Elements, D and F Block Elements.
EAMCET 2018 Syllabus: Biology
Botany: Diversity in the Living World, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Reproduction in Plants, Plant Systematics, Plant Physiology, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organization of Plants, Plant Ecology, Microbiology, Genetics, Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology.
Zoology: Diversity in the Living World, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Animal Diversity- I, Animal Diversity-II, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology & Human Welfare, Type Study of Periplaneta Americana, Ecology & Environment, Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV, Human Anatomy and Physiology-III, Human Anatomy and Physiology-II, Applied Biology, Organic Evolution, Genetics, Human Reproduction.
Hope you liked our article on TS EAMCET Rank Predictor 2018!