The 2nd phase of EAMCET will be conducted on 9th July. We provide you with all the details on TS EAMCET Registration which commenced on June 1.
WHAT IS EAMCET?
The Telangana State’s Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test or broadly known as TS-EAMCET is conducted every year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on the behalf of Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE).
JNTUH situated in the heart of Telangana state’s capital city, Hyderabad at Kukatpally is a major landmark, has an environment of academic excellence. It is known for the quality education it offers to its students and has left its unique mark in the field of educational outreach amongst the students. Recognizing the importance of this prestigious institution, the Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE) is given the arduous task of conducting EAMCET to this institution. JNTUH is known for the efforts it takes to ensure that the EAMCET is organised in an hassel free way and that the students don’t have to face problems in any way. Be it innovative examination pattern or introducing technology in the entire examination system or even ensuring that the entire examination procedure goes according to the planning, JNTUH has left no stones unturned to ensure that students don’t suffer. This exam is conducted on an online mode to ensure that no unfair means are used and this decision has been welcomed by the students.
TS EAMCET Registration:
The TS EAMCET registration process (for medical common entrance test) commenced on 1st of June. Here is all you need to know about the eligibility criteria:
Eligibility Criteria For Application To EAMCET – II
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
2. Candidates should belong to the state of Andra Pradesh or Telangana
3. For MBBS / BDS Courses:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) /Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe & Backward Classes, the marks obtained shall be a minimum of 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The date of examination is 9th JULY 2016 from 10 AM to 1 PM. General/OBC category students need to pay Rs. 500 towards the examination while the fees of examination is reduced to 250 rs for SC/ST students.
Some important dates for EAMCET 2016:
- Date of commencement of submission of Online Application : 01-06-2016
- Last Date for submission of Online application:
Without Late Fee : 07-06-2016
With a Late Fee of Rs. 500/- : 14-06-2016
With a Late Fee of Rs. 1,000/- : 21-06-2016
With a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/- : 28-06-2016
With a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/- : 06-07-2016
- Admit cards can be downloaded from 02-07-2016 to 07-07-2016
Date of examination : 09-07-2016
The registration fee can be paid at TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva centres in Telangana or AP through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
The entire instruction booklet for EAMCET -II can be found here.
For online registration, instruction booklet and any further information regarding EAMCET-II click here
Hope this info helps you all.