The TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test) is a state-level examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Through this exam, candidates get admissions in different professional courses offered by various colleges in the Telangana state. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad will most likely announce the TS EAMCET 2019 results on May 27.
Latest: TS EAMCET 2019 Results is declared on 10th June 2019! Click here to check your result.
TS EAMCET 2019 Results
TS EAMCET Result is declared on 10th June 2019. Candidates will be required to furnish their registration number & date of birth to check their results.
The exam was held in pen and paper mode between 3rd May to 9th May 2019. The TS EAMCET 2019 results can be checked by candidates online by entering their Hall Ticket No. For admissions, they will be required to submit the TS EAMCET Rank Card 2019 that will be available for download only for candidates who have appeared for the exam. The rank card for TS EAMCET 2019 results will also be available after the announcement of the TS EAMCET 2019 results. After checking their TS EAMCET 2019 results, candidates must download and print their TS EAMCET Rank Card. They can check the complete information on how to check the TS EAMCET 2019 results on this page.
Important Dates for the TS EAMCET 2019 Results
|1||TS EAMCET Result||June 10, 2019|
|2||Download of TS EAMCET Rank Card||June, 2019|
|3||TS EAMCET Counselling||June 2019|
How to Check the TS EAMCET 2019 Results Online Name Wise?
- Click on this link
- Next, enter the student hall ticket number.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then, TS EAMCET Results 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the printout of the result for future use.
- Lastly, students can also download the Telangana EAMCAT 2019 Rank card, which is available later.
- The Rank card is issued by the JNTUH authorities.
The following details will be displayed in TS EAMCET 2019 results
- Hall Ticket No
- Registration No
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
- Combined Score
- EAMCET Weightage
- Inter Weightage
- EAMCET Marks
- Group Total
- Group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
Rank Card Details
TSCHE will not release the Telangana Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 Ranks along with Results. The TS Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test Rank Card will be released after 7 days from the results date. The Ranks will be declared based on 25% weightage of Inter Marks & EAMCET Marks.
You can estimate your Rank by checking the Answer Key and Cut Off Marks. Every Year Telangana Government conducts the TS Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 exam on 12th May 2019. The Engineering exam is conducted in the morning, and Agriculture & Medical exam is in the evening.
How to download the TS EAMCET Rank Card 2019
- Candidates can download their TS EAMCET 2019 Rank card by logging in
- To log in, they must enter the following details:
- EAMCET Hall Ticket No.
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No
- Date of Birth
- The TS EAMCET rank card must be downloaded and printed thereafter
- Candidates are advised to take two to three prints of the same as it may be required during counselling to verify the marks and details.
- Candidates may note that the rank card is valid for the year in which the exam is given.
- Admissions to the B.Tech courses in Telangana are on the basis of the TS EAMCET Result 2019 and Rank.
TS EAMCET Qualifying Marks
To qualify in the TS EAMCET exam, candidates must score a minimum of 25% of the maximum marks. Only such candidates, who have qualified, will be considered for the ranking and will be able to download the rank card.
The rank is calculated based on 75% EAMCET marks and 25% boards result.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Guidelines for the TS EAMCET Merit List 2019
Merit will be decided on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in TS EAMCET and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the PCM in Class XII or equivalent.
Inter-se-merit will be decided on the following criteria in the given order:
- Total marks secured in TS EAMCET 2019
- Marks obtained in Mathematics in TS EAMCET-2019
- Marks secured in Physics in TS EAMCET- 2019
- The Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- Lastly the older candidates will be given preference.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
- The Counselling of TS EAMCET 2019 will be done for the qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate engineering courses offered by the Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET.
- Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centres (HLC) for online option entry and for verification of documents.
- The Help Line Centres (HLC) need to be selected at the time of filling up the online application form according to the preference of the candidates.
TS EAMCET 2019 Seat Allotment
The Seat Allotment of TS EAMCET 2019 will be done on the basis of the rank secured by the candidates. The seat allotment will be based on the number of seats available in various courses offered by the Participating institutes of TS EAMCET 2019, rank secured by the candidates and choices filled by the candidates. Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centre for option entry and verification of documents before participating in the seat allotment process.
TS EAMCET 2019 Participating Institutes
The Participating Institutes of TS EAMCET 2019 includes University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. Candidates can check some of the participating Institutes(not in ranking order) of TS EAMCET 2019 in the table given below.
It is considered as one of the top-most colleges to study in, especially for Engineering and Medicine. Osmania is a non-profit university. The government funds this university. National entrance examinations such as TS-EAMCET, GATE etc. evaluates the admissions in this university on the merit list basis for courses such as Bachelor of Engineering, Masters and Doctoral programs. The research activities are funded by various autonomous agencies of the government of India.
Osmania University is named after its founder, Nawab Osman Ali Khan, the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad who rather through a Farman or Royal Charter, brought the University into existence in 1918. It is the seventh oldest in the Country and third oldest in South India. Though the need for the University for the Hyderabad State was felt, both by the intelligential and the people for a long time, the initiative came from a civil servant, Sir Akbar Hydari, who was then the Home Secretary to the State Government.
|The Vision||The Vision of the University is to generate and disseminate knowledge through a harmonious blend of ancient and modern wisdom, and to serve the society by developing in students heightened intellectual, cultural, ethical, and humane sensitivities; to foster a scientific temper, and to promote professional and technological expertise. Central to this vision is a commitment to regional and national development in consonance with our culture, heritage, and environment.|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Was the First Technological University in the country. Established on 2nd October 1972, by the Legislature of the State of Andhra Pradesh, it has been in the forefront for the past 44 years in providing quality technological education of relevance.
- School of Information Technology (SIT)
- School of Management Studies (SMS)
- School of Continuing Distance Education (SCDE)
- Institute of Science and Technology (IST)
- College of Engineering Hyderabad (CEH)
To provide for the advancement of learning and knowledge in Engineering & Technology, Physical and Social Sciences by teaching, research and experimentation or practical training or by such other means as the University may deem fit.
To provide the form of education that allows students to spend periods of intramural work so that upon graduation not only do they possess a range of academic learning, but also learn and acquire knowledge for the benefit of the state in particular and the country in general.
The major branches that the students can be admitted to are:
- Bio-Technology– technology based on biology or in other words, it is the harnessing of cellular and biomolecular processes to develop technologies and products in order to improve the human lives and the health of the planet.
- Biochemical Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Remote-Sensing and GIS,
- Electronics and Communication Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering– Mechanical engineering is essentially the discipline that applies the principles of engineering, physics and materials science for the design, analysis, manufacturing and maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Energy Systems,
- Environmental Studies,
- Food Technology,
- Computer Applications,
- Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- Environmental Geomatics
- Environmental Management
Vasavi College Of Engineering
Founded in 1981 and affiliated to the Osmania University, VCE is a premium institution that was ranked at No. 2 in the state and 8th among all private engineering colleges in India in 2012 by the state government.
“Striving for a symbiosis of technological excellence and human values.”
“To arm young brains with competitive technology and nurture holistic development of the individuals for a better tomorrow.”
“Education without quality is like a flower without fragrance. It is our earnest resolve to strive towards imparting high standards of teaching, training and developing human resources.”
The VCE campus is spread over 13.6 acres of land in Ibrahim Nagar near Golconda Fort. The campus is well-connected by road and rail and has all modern facilities like a Computer Centre, Spacious Library, state-of-the-art language labs, Career Guidance & Counselling Cell, Medical Facilities, etc. A host of extra-curricular activities ensures an enriching experience for the students. VCE excels at campus recruitment and many prestigious employers like Microsoft, Oracle, Pega Systems, Deloitte, Infosys, Cognizant, Accenture, etc. regularly recruit from the VCE campus.
- Civil Engineering– Civil engineering is the second-oldest engineering discipline after military engineering, and it is defined to distinguish non-military engineering from military engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering– The study of automating algorithmic processes that can be scaled. A computer scientist specializes in the theory of computation and in the design of computational systems.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
It is one of the premier Engineering Colleges in the self-financing and autonomous. category in Telangana. It is also the first ISO 9001-2000 certified Engineering Institute of AP. The total constructed area is 4,45,467 sq. ft. worth about Rs 25.00 crores spread on 30 acres. Brilliant and meritorious candidates with top EAMCET ranks seek admissions in CBIT.
- To create new facilities
- To train the staff
- To improve the industry institute interaction
- To organize Conferences/Workshops/Seminars
- To promote R&D activity
- To practice in-house consultancy
- To strive for students’ placement
- To organize co-curricular and extra curricular activities
- To improve personality of teaching & non-teachig staff
- To develop and maintain the linkage with alumni associations of CBIT
- To improve internal communication
|S No.||Name of Participating Institutes|
|1||Anjamma Agi Reddy Engg Coll For Women|
|2||Anwar-Uloom College Of Pharmacy,|
|3||Andhra Yuvathi Mandali School of Pharm for Women|
|4||Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharm. Coll. For Women|
|5||Bhojreddy Engineering College For Women|
|6||City Women College Of Engineering And Technology|
|7||Deccan College Of Engineering And Technology|
|8||Deccan School Of Pharmacy|
|9||G Naraynamma Institute Of Technology And Science|
|10||G P R College Of Pharmacy, G Pulla Reddy Educational Campus|
|11||Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology|
|12||G Narayan institute of Technology and Science|
|13||V N R Vignan Jyothi Institute Of Engineering And Tech.|
|14||Bhojreddy Engineering College for Women|
|15||Kakatiya Institute Of Technology And Science|
|16||Vaagdevi College Of Engineering|
|17||Vardhaman College Of Engineering|
|18||T K R College Of Engineering And Technology|
|19||Holy Mary Institute of Technology|
|20||Anurag Group Of Institutions- CVSR College Of Engineering|
|21||Auroras Scientific And Technological Institute|
If you have any other queries regarding the TS EAMCET 2019 results, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.