TS EAMCET 2018 Seat Allotment:
In the case students are looking to have some details about the TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment, it will do them good to go through the TS EAMCET seat allotment order for the year of 2018. In this particular order, students have the option of checking the steps for downloading the release dates and fee structure and payment options present within the seat allotment order. Before the actual TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment, students can also read up about EAMCET 2018 mock counselling.
It must be known to students that only those who have appeared for the TS EAMCET web counselling will have the eligibility for the process of seat allotment. The result each student has scored on the first phase of examination of EAMCET will tentatively be announced during the fourth week of February. This piece will also assist each visiting students in the process of downloading the TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment order and it can be done by means of following a few simple steps. The steps that you need to follow for the rank wise appearance of the seat allotment order of 2018 have been discussed in detail.
A student will first be required to download the link to the TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment that is arranged rank wise. This must be kept in mind that the authorities of the JNTU board always releases this rank wise allotment order online and it always depends on the student’s merit, category, rank, the number of seats that are available in your preferred colleges as also the choice made by the student. The TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment order for the year of 2018 is yet to be released by the board on the official website they maintain. A student will also be expected to confirm their seat allotment by undergoing the self-joining process immediately after you receive the seat allotment order.
Important dates to keep in mind
- The results of the TS EAMCET exam is expected sometime around the third week of May, 2018.
- Tentative dates for counselling for TS EAMCET 2018 is the second week of June to the first week of August 2018.
- Seat allotment for phase-1 date has been fixed at fourth week of June 2018.
- Seat allotment for Phase-2 date has been fixed at third week of May 2018
- A student will be required to report to college on the fourth week of July, 2018.
Find out eligibility criteria
Students must be made aware of the fact that only those who have qualified the state engineering and medical common entrance test are eligible to apply for the process of web counselling. All they will be required to do is go to the counselling centre they have been instructed to report at based on the ranks they have secured in the test and wait for the process of their document verification. During the ongoing counselling on the web, after documents verification have been done, a student must enter the details of the colleges and departments they prefer through the various web options that you will be given.
This process is followed by the authorities releasing a TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment rank wise list online after which the results are also published on their official website where students can check it from. The students also have the option of changing the options they have put in until the last date on which counselling is to happen.
Where to download the order from?
Students who wish to take a look at the TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment order have the option of downloading it from the official web site or through the links that redirect you to it. It is a rather important procedure that each student must go through to have the idea of the seat allotment they are going to receive from the authorities based on their preferences.
Steps to download the order smoothly
- Go to the official website of EAMCET which is EAMCET.tsche.ac.in
- Find the home page where you will see the link to the TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment order.
- Click on this particular link and the student will then be required to login to their already existing account using the username and password for it.
- After the details have been entered, by clicking the login button you will be directed to the order.
- Your TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment should now display on the screen.
- Check if you have entered all your credentials correctly.
- Take a print out of the TS EAMCET seat allotment you have been given for unforeseen situations in the future.
The system of self-reporting
Aspiring students that are looking to join the college they have been allotted should make certain to report to that particular college with the correct amount of TS EAMCET 2018 seat allotment fee payment challan to confirm their taking admission into the college. If any students fail to do so, they might run the risk of losing the seat to a student who has lesser rank than them owing to the college authorities assuming that they are taking no interest in having this seat secured.
To know more about EAMCET Model Paper 2018, visit here.