The Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad will start TS EAMCET web counselling 2019 tentatively in the last week of June 2019. Candidates qualifying in the common entrance test conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University have to participate in the counselling process in person. Through the TS EAMCET Counselling, candidates will be able to take admission into various B.Tech courses in around 450 engineering institutes in the state of Telangana. The entire schedule of events related to the Counselling of TS EAMCET will be notified by the coverner of admission after the result of TS EAMCET 2019 is declared. The counselling will begin with the registration followed by the verification of documents of the qualified candidates. The document verification will be done at the Help Line Centres as per the schedule, which will be announced in due course of time. Interested candidates may read the article given below to get more details about ts eamcet web counselling 2019.
Procedure for TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2019
The process for TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2019 begins with registration and document verification. JNTU Hyderabad decides the schedule. The whole process is conducted at the TS EAMCET Helpline centers is decided by the conducting body. The counselling process includes:-
- Document Verification
- Option Filling
- Final allotment of seats
- Fee payment
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
1. Registration for Certificate Verification
- You need to wait for the announcement of registration by the authorities of Helpline Centres.
- Give the rank card to the officer at duty and register while your rank is called out.
- Pay the processing fee and collect the registration cum verification form.
- Further, you need to enter your hall ticket number, rank and sign on the register. This completes the registration process.
- Option entry and log out
- Now, the candidates need to wait for their turn and announcement made by the officials. Once the announcement is made, go and get your certificate verified. Participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any).
2. Certificate Verification in TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2019
- In this step, candidates who have successfully registered for the document verification are called out.
- One needs to verify whether all the details (Gender, Category, DOB, Mobile and Aadhaar Card No., Eligibility, etc.) on the registration cum verification form are correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, contact the verification officer for corrections.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC categories, contact the caste verification officer. One then needs to submit their original caste certificates for verification and clearance. After verification, report to one of the Certificate Verification Officer.
- Candidates from OC Category, directly report to the certificate verification officer.
- After getting all the documents and details verified, you will be issued a receipt for the same. Collect the print out of the same. If in case of any correction to be made, contact the Chief Verification Officer. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Collect your manual option form and then leave the Counselling hall.
Certificates Required for Verification
Candidates have to bring the following certificates in original along with 2 sets of Photocopies at the time of Counselling Process:
- TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card
- Aadhaar Card
- TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
- The Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority candidates need to produce the following certificates –
PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board – Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible.
CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer – Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
NCC & Sports – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or certificate from the head master
Anglo-Indian – Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
3. Post Preparation required before Exercising the Option Entry
- In this stage, candidates have to select the college and course they wish to join. They need to select it in the form of priority.
- The options should be done from higher to lower preference. Select as many options as possible.
- The Seat Allotment by ts eamcet web counselling 2019 is done according to the choices opted, vacancies available and courses opted.
- If all the vacancies are filled in 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice, then one will be allotted a seat in subsequent order.
- Candidates opting for the manual option entry form has to mention their district code, course code and college code they wish to get in. This option helps a candidate to save time and to fill the details correctly online.
Note: It is advisable to not fill the options in which you are not interested.
After successfully completing the of Option Entry, click on ‘Logout’. After clicking the tab, 3 Options will appear- ‘Save and Logout’; ‘Confirm Logout’ and ‘Cancel Logout’.
- If you click on ‘Cancel Logout’, it will retain the Option Entry Form for entry to some more options.
- If you click on ‘Save & Logout’, it will save the option exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised.
- Clicking on ‘Confirm Logout’ will directly display the details of the options saved up to that instant.
Note: Candidates can add, modify or delete the details as many times as they want to within the time frame that is provided. The options saved on the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish to change the frozen details, then you need to approach any of the help centers provided. This will be the final chance to get any of the changes done.
5. Final Allotment of Seats
Candidates will be informed about the seat allotment via SMS to the registered mobile no. as well as online as per the notified dates. The seats will be allotted as per the candidate’s category, merit, gender, local area etc. The allotment order can be downloaded through ‘Candidate’s Login’ by following the link ‘Allotment Order’.
6. TS EAMCET Fee Payment and Self Reporting
- While paying the fee, if the server indicates the tuition fee is null (zero), then the candidate can accept his allotment through self- reporting system placed in the Candidate Login.
- Self Reporting System: This means that you accept the seat allotted to you without submitting the original certificates/ documents at the reporting college immediately. You will still be eligible to participate in the subsequent counseling without losing your allotted seat. This will not only increase your chances of getting a better seat but also open up choices to select from.
- If the tuition fee to be paid by the candidates is not zero, then they must download the bank challan and pay the tuition fee at any State Bank of Hyderabad branch in the state. Don’t forget to take the receipt for it. The bank challan can be downloaded from the allotment order page. Now, click on the Self Reporting System button. If the fee has been paid, your challan number, fee amount, bank transaction ID, and branch will be displayed on the screen. Click on “Accept My Joining”. Your joining details/report along with admission number is generated. Take a print out of the joining report and submit it along with allotment order at the respective college/institution.
Note: The joining report’s printout is to be produced at the time of college reporting.
7. Participating in Subsequent Phase(s) of Counselling (optional)
Candidates can participate as fresh candidates in the counselling by getting verified their certificates at one of the Help Line Centres (HLCs); however, the condition is that if they have not participated in any of the previous counselling phases.
8. Process of Withdrawal
At the end of the ts eamcet web counselling 2019, if you still want to cancel/ withdraw the allotted seat, you can do it before the stipulated date for cutoff by approaching the Convener in person.
TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2019
TS EAMCET’s web counselling process will begin in June 2019. Those aspiring for a seat in engineering, agriculture, pharmacy and other courses will have to lock their choice of colleges and course.
TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2019 Notification
All the qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2019 (M.P.C Stream) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier including the candidates passed in Intermediate Advanced Supplementary Examination shall get their certificates verified from designated Help Line Centers mentioned in the Annexure I and exercise options as per the schedule given below using the login ID Number sent to your Registered Mobile Number.
Details regarding institutions, branches offered, fee structure, etc., will be placed in website well before the commencement of Counselling. It is advised to exercise as many options as possible to avoid not getting allotment.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website.
TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2019 Certificate Verification- Admissions Counselling Schedule(tentative)
- Certificates verification from: 12-06-2019 to 20-06-2019
- Web Options entry from: 16-06-2019 to 22-06-2019
- Changes in Web Options: 22-06-2019 & 23-06-2019
- Seats allotment: 28-06-2019
- Report in Colleges before: 01-07-2019
- Classes start from: 01-07-2019
Certificate Verification and Option Exercise for Web-Based Counselling
The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2019 (M.P.C STREAM) seeking admission into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule is given on official website. All information regarding Help Line Centers is available on university website. Candidates must collect the details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification.
Centralized Certificate Verification (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
|PH-(V) & PH-(H)||09:00 A.M||1||LAST|
|Sports and Games||11:30 A.M||1||15000|
|Sports and Games||03:00 P.M||15001||36000|
|Sports and Games||11:30 A.M||36001||45000|
|Sports and Games||03:00 P.M||45001||56000|
|18-06-2019||Sports and Games||09:00 A.M||56001||67000|
|Sports and Games||11:30 A.M||67001||78000|
|Sports and Games||01:30 P.M||78001||89000|
|Sports and Games||03:00 P.M||89001||LAST|
Decentralized Certificate Verification Schedule (for SC/ST/BC/OC/Minority)
|CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION [ Ranks called]|
|03:30 P.M.||101001||LAST ++|
LAST++ means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TS EAMCET-2019 who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent.
Schedule for Exercising Options
|16-06-2019 & 17-06-2019||1||36000|
|18-06-2019 & 19-06-2019||36001||56000|
|20-06-2019 & 21-06-2019||56001||80000|
|21-06-2019 & 22-06-2019||80001||LAST ++|
|22-06-2019 & 23-06-2019||Change of options once again if they so desire from 1 to Last rankers|
|28-06-2019||Release of allotments (on website: https://tseamcet.nic.in)|
In case you forget TS EAMCET 2019 password?
If you forget your login password, click on the link forgot your password in Candidate’s Login. Now enter TS EAMCET 2019 registration number, Rank, TS EAMCET 2019 Hall ticket number, date of Birth and the registered mobile number. Click on get a new password. The new password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Help Line Centres for ts eamcet web counselling 2019
The list of the Help Line Centres where the ts eamcet web counselling 2019 is likely to be held is given below:
|S.No.||TS EAMCET Counselling Help Line Centres|
|01||Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad|
|02||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|03||Government Polytechnic, Warangal|
|04||University Arts And Science College, Subedari Hanamkonda|
|05||Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad|
|06||Giriraj Government Degree College P G Block, Nizamabad|
|07||Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda|
|08||Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda|
|09||G.M.R. Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Karimnagar|
|10||Government Polytechnic, Rajagopalpet, Siddipet, Medak (Dist.)|
|11||Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar|
|12||Government Polytechnic Women, Medak|
|13||SR and BGNR govt. Degree College, Khammam|
|14||Govt. Institute of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad|
|15||SRR Govt Degree College, Karimnagar|
|16||J.N. Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|17||J N T U College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|18||Q.Q Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, Opp Zoo Park, Hyderabad|
|19||Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad (Dist)|
|20||Government Polytechnic, Kothagudem, Khammam (Dist.)|
Official Website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in
For any query or doubt regarding ts eamcet web counselling 2019, drop a comment below.
Keep visiting Toppr.com for more updates on TS EAMCET 2019.