UP Board SSC Result 2018
Let’s divulge the information regarding one of the difficult board exams result “UP Board 10th Result 2018”. The UP Board generally declares the result the 10th standard result in the month of April 2018. The Board exams for 10th standard in UP generally takes place in the Mid-March. The registered students can know their scores by entering the Roll Number on the result portal. Last year, 81.18% students passed the exams out of total 34,04,571 students. The candidates can check their results online through the official website of UP Board www.upmsresults.up.nic.in.
UP Board SSC Result -UP Board 10th Result 2018
There are two ways to know your results.
- Through SMS
- Through Login
SMS: Send the following text in the SMS
UP10<space>ROLLNUMBER-Send it to 56263
Login: Google search the UP Board official portal and type down your Roll Number on the login page to generate the result.
Steps to check results of UP Board 10th Result 2018
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Board HSC Results 2018 which is www.upmsp.nic.in
- Search for the link of UP Board 10th Result 2018 link.
- Enter the hall ticket number, date of birth and other details WHICH are required in the appropriate entry fields on the displayed page.
- Click Submit. Let the page load.
- Do not panic if there’s a delay. Often due to excessive requests, the server slows down and takes time to load.
- Your UP Board Results 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download a copy of the result and get it printed for usage in future.
- Keep a few attested copies of the mark sheet for future use.
- Original mark sheets can be collected from the schools.
- Re-checking and re-evaluation of the answer scripts can be applied after this stage by paying a fee. The details of rechecking and reevaluation will be available with the school
U.P. 10th Class Board Previous Year Analysis
Last year, 81.8% aspirants passed among which pass percentage of girls is 86.50% against 76.75% boys. Let’s have a close analysis on how the things went in the past-
|Year||Total Number of Applicants||Number of Passing Candidates|
Last year, 60, 29, 252 students registered for the UP Board high school and intermediate exam. While Priyanshi Tiwari from Fatehpur topped the UP Board Class XII Exam 2017 with 96.2%, Tejaswi Devi emerged as the UP board Class X topper 2017. She scored 95.83 %.
Things To Do: After Checking UP Board Result 2018
The most important task after checking the result is to take out the copy of the result. In order to aid the students and help them prepare for the upcoming admission season, we have enabled the facility to take the UP Board 10th Result 2018 printout or download UP 10th Result mark sheets on our website. However, the students must keep in mind that this facility is only temporary and that a printed or a download copy of the UP Board Result 2018 is not an official document. This also means that the downloaded / printed copy of UP Board Result 2018 will not be accepted for admission or any other official purposes. Therefore, the students are urged to collect the original UP Board 10th Result 2018 mark sheets from their respective schools.
Admission for Class 11th
After you have cleared the UP Board Exam, you must start seeking admission for Class 11th. If you are changing school then you must collect the necessary documents from your school. Go through the following points-
Options in Class 11th
Four options will be available for the candidates at the time of admission to another school or the same school they were studying. They will need to choose either one of the streams-
There are only three options though available in almost all the schools.
About Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh is the primary body which is entrusted the job of management, monitoring and development of school-level education in the state. Popularly known as the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), the board conducts annual high school exam for class 10 students and the intermediate exam for Class 12 students of the state. In 2017, nearly 60 lakh students had appeared for the board exams and waited for the declaration of UP Board Result 2017.