UPSEE Application correction Window is Open Now
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University or AKTU as it is popularly known has enabled the facility to make changes or rectify errors in the UPSEE 2017 application form. Let’s talk a bit about UPSEE Application correction!
- All the candidates who have applied for the engineering exam can make changes in their applications in the online mode from 27th March 2017 (10:00 am) onwards until 29th March 2017 (5:00 pm).
- The application offers only partial correction. No changes or requests will be entertained after the deadline surpasses.
- A registration will only be considered valid only if the applicant has filled in the UPSEE 2017 form on or before 20th March 2017 and has also paid the application fees on or before 21st March 2017.
- Corrections in the application form of UPSEE will be provided by the Central Admission Board (CAB). It is the one time opportunity for the candidates to correct mistakes in the filled-in application form.
- Correction/Updating in the filled Application Form data will be a separate process and it will be activated as per schedule AFTER form submission date is over.
- Candidates need to log in using application number and password to access the correction link. No fee will be charged for entertaining corrections.
- Differential amount of Examination fee, which may arise due to change in the category/ sub-category/ gender, is non-refundable/ non-payable at this stage. The same may be collected or paid, as the case may be, by the University at the time of examination/ counselling/ admission, which will be notified later.
- New Form filling in this correction/updating period is not allowed.
This link can be used for making corrections in the application form.
UPSEE Application Procedure Important Steps
Candidates must follow these simple steps in order to make changes in UPSEE 2017 application form:
- Eligible candidate should log in to the official website with the system generation application number and password through which you had registered while submitting the form.
- The following details cannot be changed/altered in the UPSEE 2017 application:
- Application Number
- Applicant’s/Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- After login, the candidate can view the filled Application Form in editable mode.
- Once you make the changes, a revised submission page will open which shall be printed out and kept safely by the candidate for future references.
- Post making the changes, download the admit card of UPSEE to appear in the exam.
Candidates are requested that they submit their corrections before the UPSEE Application correction window closes!
The engineering entrance exam – UPSEE 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on 16th April 2017. It is expected that more than two lakh students will appear for the UPSEE exam, like every year, for admissions to the 1.5 lakh seats in various colleges and institutes affiliated to AKTU.
Hope this articles helps you through the correction procedure of UPSEE 2017. Keep reading Bytes for important updates.