UPSEE 2018 Application Form:
UPSEE is a state-level entrance exam organized by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). It is a gateway to the first year degree level and also for lateral entry in engineering, medical management, and many other programs. You can get the most comprehensive information about UPSEE here. In this article, find out how to fill the UPSEE 2018 application form, and some other details about the exam.
Important Dates for UPSEE 2018:
Keep in mind some of the important dates pertaining to UPSEE 2018, listed below.
|Sr. No.||Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1.||Application Form Availability (Online)||2nd week of January 2018|
|2.||Last Date for filling Application Form Online and Payment submission||4th week of March 2018|
|3.||Admit Card Release||1st week of April 2018|
|4.||UPSEE 2018 Exam||
|5.||UPSEE 2018 Answer Keys Availability||1st week of May 2018|
|6.||UPSEE 2018 Result Declaration||4th week of May 2018|
|7.||UPSEE 2018 Counselling||4th week of June to 1st week of Aug|
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE 2018
- The first and foremost criteria is that the candidate should be a permanent resident of the state of UP.
- For admission to UG courses, the candidate should have cleared class 12th or its equivalent exam from the UP board or any recognized university, with at least 45% marks (40% for candidates from the reserved category).
- For admission to PG programs, the candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for candidates from the reserved category).
- For admission to the B. Arch course, the candidate needs to have at least 50% marks in their 12th class (45% for candidates from the reserved category).
- All candidates who are eligible for admission to B. Tech. Courses are also eligible for admission to B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering).
Here are some important pointers regarding the UPSEE 2018 application form:
- The UPSEE 2018 application form will be available from the fourth week of February 2018.
- The application form will be available only online.
- The closing date of the application would be the last week of March 2018.
Before you start filling up the form, you must keep the following documents/things ready:
- A personal mobile phone number and an e-mail account
- Photograph: A clear scanned image of your recent colour passport size picture (3.5cmX4.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum image size of 100 KB is required. The photo must show your full face, facing the camera with a white or off-white uncluttered background. Your name should be printed on the photograph.
- A clear scanned image of your signature (3.5cmX1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30 KB
- A clear scanned image of your left thumb impression (3.5cmX1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30 KB
Filling of the UPSEE 2018 application form involves the following three steps:
- Registration (entering all personal, academic and communication details)
- Uploading images
- Fee payment
Now, let’s get started with a step-by-step guide on how to fill the UPSEE 2018 Application Form.
Visit the official site of UPSEE (www.upsee.nic.in). Please use the browser Internet Explorer 7 or above for filling up the UPSEE 2018 application form.
- Follow the link ‘UPSEE for UG (UPSEE 2018)’ for filling the application form for admission to UG programs: B. Tech./B. Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ Direct admission to 2nd year of B. Tech/B. Pharm.
- Follow the link ‘UPSEE for PG (UPSEE 2018)’ for filling the application form for admission to PG programs: MBA/MCA/MAM (Dual Degree) and direct admission to 2nd year of MCA.
Now, you can click on the ‘Apply’ tab at the bottom of the page to start filling up the application. A new screen with the instructions and procedures for online submission of application form appears. Go through this page carefully and after that follow the link ‘click here to proceed’ at the bottom of the page. This link takes you to the online application form.
Step 1: Registration and Filling in Your Personal, Educational & Other Details
- – The online application form is self-explanatory. You are required to enter all your personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Domicile of your parents, state from where you have passed the qualifying examination.
– Communication details such as address, phone number, e-mail, etc.
– Educational details such as qualifying examination detail, subjects in the qualifying exam, etc.
– You also have to choose a paper as per eligibility, your choice of city for examination centre, etc.
- After you’ve completed this procedure, select a password and security question. Note this password and the security question as this along with the application number generated by the system will be required for future logins.
- To make changes in the application form, you can click on ‘Edit’ at the bottom of the page.
- Once you’re satisfied with the information entered, click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab. Please be doubly sure before clicking on ‘Final Submit’ as you won’t be able to make any changes once you’ve pressed this tab.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Images
- Upload clear scanned images of your recent passport size photograph, your signature and your left thumb impression with the specifications given at the beginning of the article.
- Please ensure that the uploaded images are clear and correct before pressing the ‘save’ tab. Once you have saved the images, you won’t be able to change them. Be careful because an application form with blurred images can be rejected.
Step 3: Fee Payment
Once you’ve completed steps 1 & 2, you may proceed to make the payment for the examination fees. Please note that the fees can only be paid online through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking. You can follow the steps given below to pay the fees.
- Choose the appropriate ‘mode of payment’ depending on whether you’re paying by Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking and click on ‘Proceed to Payment.’ All VISA/Master Cards are accepted. Please note that in addition to the exam fee, your bank may apply service charges and applicable taxes.
- Once you make the payment, a ‘Transaction Number’ is generated. Please note the transaction number for future reference.
- If your payment is successful, a ‘Download Confirmation Page’ link will appear on the screen. You must download this confirmation page by clicking on the link and save it for your records.
So, these are the simple steps that you can follow to fill up the UPSEE 2018 Application Form.
UPSEE 2018 Syllabus:
|Papers for B. Tech||Section A- Physics||Section B- Chemistry||Section C –Mathematics|
|Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & collisions, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray Optics and optical instruments, Wave Optics & Modern Physics.||Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid – Base Concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Preparation and Properties, Solid State & Petroleum.||Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics|
|Section A- Physics||Section B – Chemistry||Section C –Biology|
|Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & collisions, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray Optics and optical instruments, Wave Optics & Modern Physics.
|Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid – Base Concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Preparation and Properties, Solid State & Petroleum.
|Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology, Plant cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in Angiospermic Plants, Fruits, Cell differentiation, Anatomy of root, stem and leaf, Important phylum, Soil & Photosynthesis.|
Syllabus for Paper 3 (AG-I, AG-II, AG-III)
Agricultural Physics, Agricultural Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Statistics, Agronomy & Agricultural Botany
Syllabus for Paper 4 (Aptitude Test for Architecture)
Part A – Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity Mathematics:
Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
Part B – Drawing Aptitude
Evaluating the understanding of scale and proportion, sense of perspective, colour, and understanding the effects of light on objects through shades and shadows
Syllabus for Paper 5 (Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)
This paper is on the following topics:
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- & English Language
Syllabus for Paper 6 (Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering)
This paper tests you in Engineering Mechanics & Graphics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Basic Electronics Engineering, Elements of Computer Science, Elementary Biology, Basic Workshop Practice and Physics/Chemistry & Maths of Diploma level.