To crack AILET, you need to understand your concepts well. With the help of Toppr’s video lectures, you can get a clear understanding of any topic at any time of the day.They are taught by experienced teachers, and are available in Hinglish & English – covering all the concepts you can possibly think of.
The best students spend 80% of their time practicing questions, and 20% learning theory. Improve your skills by practicing only the right questions.At Toppr, we customize them for you by gradually increasing the degree of difficulty – for it ensures a full coverage of the scope of the examination.
A doubt can weaken your foundation, or even reduce your confidence.Don’t get stuck at a doubt. Seek help immediately using our Doubts on Chat app. Here, you can get your queries solved 24x7 by a community of experts.
All-India tests help you monitor your progress, and gauge how well prepared you are for D-day. On Toppr, you can compete with students from all over the country!
Facts, Syllabus & Pattern
How to apply
Results and Cut-off
How to Prepare for AILET
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Number of Questions
GK and Current Affairs
The eligibility criteria for AILET is:
Follow the given steps to register for AILET 2018:
Tentative exam dates for AILET 2018:
AILET application process
4th January 2018 - 14th April 2018
Availability of AILET 2018 admit card
21st April 2018
AILET exam date 2018
6th May 2018
Release of answer key
8th May 2018
Declaration of AILET 2018 result (Foreign National Category)
23rd May 2018
Declaration of AILET 2018 result (BA LLB)
24th May 2018
Declaration of AILET 2018 result (LLM)
2nd July 2018
Declaration of AILET 2018 result (PhD)
16th July 2018
To check the published results of AILET 2018:
The category wise cutoff for AILET is expected to be:
Cut-off marks (2018)
Scheduled Castes (SC)
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Persons with Disability (PwD)
Residents of Jammu and Kashmir
Solving sample papers and previous year papers is not only advisable, but also important if you want to stay ahead of the stiff competition in AILET 2018. Solving sample papers will help you to prepare for the expected paper and its pattern while also assisting you in learning efficient time management. You can also assess your own performance by practicing sample papers and judge your level of preparations for AILET 2018.
Practising previous years’ AILET papers is important as it helps you simulate the real exam. Toppr provides you with a complete set of all question banks from previous years which you can practice to sharpen your skills.
01. What is the last 5 years’ cutoff of AILET for SC candidates?
Answer: For the last 5 years, the AILET cutoff for SC students has fallen within a bracket of 80-90.
02. What is the difference between AILET and CLAT? Which one is better?
Answer: CLAT is a common law admission test which includes all NLUs except NLU Delhi. Many private colleges give admission on the basis of CLAT rank. AILET is only for admission in NLU Delhi.
03. Do law exams like CLAT, AILET, and BLAT (BHU) ask questions from ancient India?
Answer: Yes. In the static GK section of law, entrance exam questions are asked from ancient India.
04. How do I prepare the entire GK section for CLAT, AILET and other law exams in a couple of weeks?
Answer: If you can have access to any CLAT center in your area, you can purchase the black book of magic for current affairs. This book is a complete guide for current events and it is designed keeping law entrance exams in mind.
05. Where should I study integrated law in India if I fail to get selected on the basis of CLAT and AILET?
Answer: Bharati Vidyapeeth is a good option. You can opt for ICFAI-Dehradun or UPES too.
06. Which major law firms recruit from National Law Universities?
Answer: Major law firms which recruit from National Law Universities are:
07. Which major MNCs recruit from National Law Universities?
Answer: Major MNCs which recruit from National Law Universities are:
08. Which law colleges offer placements with salaries of 7 lakh – 10 lakh per annum?
Answer: Colleges that offer placements with salaries of 7 lakh – 10 lakh per annum are:
09. Which colleges offer placements with salaries of 10 lakh – 14 lakh per annum?
Answer: Colleges which offer placements with salaries of 10 lakh – 14 lakh per annum are:
10. What items are banned from the AILET Exam Centre?
Answer: Students are strictly prohibited from carrying mobile phones, books, chits, sheets, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators and other stationary.
11. In case I lose or misplace my admit card at the exam center, can I download it later?
Answer: Yes, you must contact the concerned authorities and report the incident to them. They will help you with downloading the duplicate admit card.
12. Apart from AILET, what are the other major Law Entrance Exams at the undergraduate level?
Answer: Some of the other major law entrance exams in India are listed below:
13. Is there a requirement for possessing computer skills to appear for AILET 2018?
Answer: You only need to operate the computer mouse. Hence, there is no such requirement directed by the authorities.