Facts, Syllabus & Pattern
How to apply
Results and Cut-off
How to Prepare for CLAT
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Area of Assessment
Here is the exam pattern for LLB (UG programme)
Here is the exam pattern for LLM (PG programme)
Here is the eligibility criteria for CLAT for undergraduate programmes
Follow the given steps to register for CLAT 2019:
The CLAT 2019 admit card will be released on the CLAT official website.
To download your CLAT admit card, you should:
* Dates are tentative and subject to change.
The category wise cutoff for CLAT is expected to be:
Solving sample papers and previous year papers is not only advisable, but also mandatory if you want to stay ahead of the stiff competition in CLAT 2019. Solving sample papers will help you to prepare for the expected paper and its pattern while also assisting you in learning efficient time management. You can also assess your own performance by practicing sample papers and judge your level of preparations for CLAT 2019.
Practising previous years’ CLAT papers is important as it helps you simulate the real exam. Toppr provides you with a complete set of all question banks from previous years which you can practice to sharpen your skills..
1. Is there an option to write the CLAT in an offline mode?
Answer: No, CLAT 2019 exam is a Computer Based Test i.e. it is conducted via online mode only.
2. Is there a requirement for possessing computer skills to appear for CLAT 2019?
Answer: You only need to operate the computer mouse. Hence, there is no such requirement directed by the authorities.
3. How many seats are available in the NLUs?
Answer: For the year 2019, there are 19 NLUs offering admissions based on your score in CLAT 2019. These have a total of 2984 seats.
4. Can I apply to any other law school or university with my CLAT score?
Answer: Yes, you can apply to a number of other private colleges using CLAT score. Some of the top law schools/ universities, which accept CLAT Scores are:
5. What are the other major law entrance exams at the undergraduate level?
Answer: Some of the other major law entrance exams in India are listed below:
6. In case I lose or misplace my admit card at the exam center, can I download it later?
Answer: Yes, you must contact the concerned authorities and report the incident to them. They will help you with downloading the duplicate admit card.
7. During what procedures should I make payments on the CLAT website?
Answer: You have to make payments on the following occasions:
8. What items are banned to be carried into the CLAT exam centre?
Answer: You are strictly prohibited from carrying mobile phones, books, chits, sheets, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators and other stationary.
9. Which colleges, offer placements with salaries of 10 Lakh – 14 Lakh per annum?
Answer: Colleges which offer placements with salaries of 10 lakh – 14 kakh per annum are:
10. Which colleges offer placements with salaries of 7 lakh – 10 lakh per annum?
Answer: Colleges that offer placements with salaries of 7 lakh – 10 lakh per annum are:
11. Which major law firms recruit from National Law Universities?
Answer: The major law firms which recruit from National Law Universities are:
12. How can I get previous years’ CLAT question papers?
Answer: These will be available on the official CLAT website. To download the previous year papers, a requisite needs to be paid. For this year, INR 400 needs to be paid to access the papers.
13. Which major MNCs recruit from National Law Universities?
Answer: The major MNCs who recruit from National Law Universities are: ITC Ltd, SAIL, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Unilever, P&G, Nestle, Tata, Infosys, etc.