About TS EAMCET
All universities and private colleges located in Telangana consider the score of TS EAMCET for offering admissions in different courses in the fields of engineering and agriculture. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017) is a state-level entrance exam organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This entrance exam is conducted for providing admission into the first year of various UG professional courses in the field of engineering & agriculture.
|Nationality||Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holders|
|Domicile Requirements||Candidates must belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements|
|Age Limit||Candidates must have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions. There is no upper age limit.|
|Educational Qualifications||Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, along with bridge course or courses conducted by it.
Candidates should have passed 10+2.
Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Engineering Diploma examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent examination.
|Passing Percentage||Candidates should obtain an aggregate of at least 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to Reserved categories) in the subjects.|
|For B. Tech. (Dairy Technology), B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B. Tech. (FST)||Candidates must be a minimum of 17 years of age and not more than 22 years, as on 31st December, 2017.
For SC and ST candidates, the upper age limit is 25.
JNTU Hyderabad released the online application form of TS EAMCET 2017 on March 15th. The deadlines to fill the TS EAMCET 2017 application form were April 15th (without late fee) and May 8th (with late fee of Rs. 10000).
Step 1 - Fee Payment: Candidates must pay the requisite fees first.
Step 2 - Registration: To register, candidates must enter the following details:
- Hall ticket number of Class 10 +2 or equivalent examination
- Hall ticket number of S.S.C. or equivalent examination
- Stream applied for
- Date of Birth
- Caste, in case of SC, ST or BC candidates
- Quota category, such as PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income: Up to Rs. 1 lakh, up to Rs. 2 lakhs or more than Rs. 2 lakhs
- Study or residence proof details of local status (for the last 12 years)
Step 3 - Fill in the Details in the Application Form and upload your Photograph and signature:
The photograph and signature must be uploaded only by candidates whose signature and photograph are not available in the Intermediate Board’s database.
|Sr. No.||Documents to be Uploaded||Specifications|
|1||Recent passport size digital colour photograph||File size less than 30 KB and .jpg file format|
|2||Digital signature of the candidate||File size less than 15 KB and .jpg file format|
Candidates must enter the following details:
- Personal details like nationality, name as per the Class 10 certificate, gender, parents names, category, minority or non-minority, income etc.
- The exam centre they wish to appear for the TS EAMCET 2017 exam in, along with the regional centre
- Mobile number and email address
- Place where they studied - Municipality, corporation or rural area in SSC and intermediate schooling.
- Details of Class 10 and 12
- Aadhaar Card details
Step 4 - Print the confirmation Page:
- Candidates are advised to print the confirmation page that is generated after submission of the TS EAMCET application. They need not send any documents to the authorities.
- Candidates must paste a recent colour photograph (3.5 cms x 3.5 cms) in the box provided (at the bottom-left side) on the application form for TS EAMCET.
- They must get it attested by a Gazetted Officer or Principal of the college where they have studied or are studying.
Candidates can also refer the official user guide to fill the online application form.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees||Payment Mode|
|1||Unreserved (General)||Rs. 500||TS (AP) Online, MEE Seva, AP Online, E-Seva, Credit Card or Debit Card|
|2||SC and ST||Rs. 250|
Applicants can check out the complete EAMCET 2016 schedule below:
|Notification||13th March, 2017|
|TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form Starts||15th March, 2017|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application Form||15th April, 2017|
|Correction of Online Application Data Already Submitted by the Candidate||16th to 21st April, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application with a Late Fee of Rs. 500||21st April, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application with a Late Fee of Rs. 1,000||27th April, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application with a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000||3rd May, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application with a Late Fee of Rs 10,000 (based on the court's discretion||8th May, 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||1st to 9th May, 2017|
|TS EAMCET 2017||12th May, 2017|
|Engineering (E)||10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|TS EAMCET Answer Key (Preliminary) Availability||13th May, 2017|
|TS EAMCET 2017 Result and Ranks||22nd May, 2017|
|TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling||June, 2017|
- 01. Physical World
- 02. Units and Dimension
- 03. Motion in a Straight Line
- 04. Motion in a Plane
- 05. Laws of Motion
- 06. Work, Energy and Power
- 07. Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- 08. Oscillations
- 09. Gravitation
- 10. Mechanical Properties of Solids
- 11. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- 12. Thermal Properties of Matter
- 13. Thermodynamics
- 14. Kinetic Theory
- 15. Waves
- 16. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- 17. Wave Optics
- 18. Electric Charges and Fields
- 19. Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- 20. Current Electricity
- 21. Moving Charges and Magnetism
- 22. Magnetism and Matter
- 23. Electromagnetic Induction
- 24. Alternating Current
- 25. Electromagnetic Waves
- 26. Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- 27. Atoms
- 28. Nuclei
- 29. Semiconductor Electronics
- 30. Communication Systems
- 01. Atomic Structure
- 02. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- 03. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- 04. States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- 05. Stoichiometry
- 06. Thermodynamics
- 07. Chemical Equilibrium and Acid-Bases
- 08. Hydrogen and its Compounds
- 09. S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- 10. P-Block Elements - Group 13 (Boron Family)
- 11. P-Block Elements - Group 14 (Carbon Family)
- 12. Environmental Chemistry
- 13. Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- 14. Hydrocarbons
- 15. Solid State
- 16. Solutions
- 17. Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- 18. Surface Chemistry
- 19. General Principles of Metallurgy
- 20. D- and F-Block Elements and Coordination Compounds
- 21. Polymers
- 22. Biomolecules
- 23. Chemistry in Everyday Life
- 24. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- 25. Organic Compounds containing Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen
- 26. Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- 01. Theory of Equations
- 02. Matrices
- 03. Complex Numbers
- 04. Mathematical Induction
- 05. Quadratic Expressions
- 06. Permutations and Combinations
- 07. Functions
- 08. Partial Fractions
- 09. Binomial Theorem
- 10. Hyperbolic Functions
- 11. Trigonometric Equations
- 12. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- 13. Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- 14. Properties of Triangles
- 15. Vectors
- 16. Linear Combination of Vectors
- 17. Component of a Vector in Three Dimensions
- 18. Orthogonal Projections
- 19. Geometrical Vector Methods
- 20. Vector Equations of a Plane in Different Forms
- 21. Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- 22. Probablity
- 23. Classical Definition of probability
- 24. Measures of Dispersion
- 25. Binomial and Poisson Distributions
- 26. A Pair of Straight Lines
- 27. Transformation of Axes
- 28. The Straight Line
- 29. Locus
- 30. Circle
- 31. Plane
- 32. Hyperbola
- 33. Ellipse
- 34. Parabola
- 35. Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- 36. Three-dimensional Coordinates
- 37. System of Circles
- 38. Limits and Continuity
- 39. Differentiation
- 40. Applications of Derivatives
- 41. Definite Integrals
- 42. Integration
- 43. Differential Equations
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
- TS EAMCET 2017 will be conducted in offline mode (i.e. pen and paper mode).
- The examination will be conducted in English & Telugu languages. Candidates opting for Urdu must take the TS EAMCET exam in Hyderabad.
- The exam duration is 3 hours.
- All questions will be either be Objective or Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates must use a black or blue ballpoint pen to mark answers in the sheet.
- Candidates are awarded 1 mark for each correct response.
- There is no negative marking.
- Clarity of Concepts: Focus on understanding basic concepts rather than just the formulae. It will ensure that you imbibe the method used to arrive at the formulae, ensuring that you never forget it.
- Time Management: Some simple time management tips will ease your preparation. Keep an eye on the time taken to solve the questions. A subject-wise allocation of time will also help you attempt the paper within the time constraint. It helps in exam-simulation and to filter out the easy questions from the difficult ones in the exam so you know how much time to allot to them.
- Accomplish Targets on Daily Basis: Your daily study plan must include learning and revision, so assign daily goals for yourself and make sure you fulfill them. It will boost your confidence for the exam and avoid wastage of precious time.
- Know Your Strengths and Weaknesses: If you’re strong in Physics but average in Mathematics and weak in Chemistry, then you can turn your weaknesses into strengths for a good overall score by focusing on areas to improve in. Take the help of your teachers or seniors to understand concepts better. Perfection in exam preparation is an imaginary concept and yet, we can use some well-thought out strategies to get closest to perfection.
- Remember What You Learn: Due of the vastness of your syllabus, it is important to remember what you learn. Inorganic Chemistry, long formulae, some concepts - there’s much to remember. What you need to learn by heart will not take up much time in your paper; so best do it well!
- Study Material: Too many cooks spoil the broth and this adage is especially true when it comes to study materials. When it comes to exam preparations, you must not experiment with too many sources and just select the reputed ones for the TS EAMCET 2017 examination.
- Sample Papers: Sample papers and previous years’ papers will go a long way in helping you crack any exam. Solving sample papers will help you find your strengths and weaknesses and give perspective to your preparation. Practise more on Toppr!
- Andhra Pradesh Board, Physics Textbooks
- H.C.Verma (Volume 1)
- H.C.Verma (Volume 2)
- Arihant Publication - Solved Papers of EAMCET
- EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 23 years Solutions and 5 Mock Tests
- NCERT Textbooks for Inorganic Chemistry
- R.C. Mukherjee for Physical Chemistry
- R.K Gupta or O.P. Tandon for Organic Chemistry
- AP or TG Board, Textbooks for Class 11 and 12
- Vedic Mathematics: The Student Taking Competitive Exams
- Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics
- Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics
- State Board, Textbooks for Classes XI and XII
Past Year Papers
While preparing for the TS EAMCET or any other competitive exam, it’s imperative that you practice the previous years’ papers for that particular examination. The more you practice, the sharper are your skills. Here are some papers for your reference.
The Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017 was released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on May 1st, 2017. Candidates could download the Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017 till May 9th, 2017.
To appear for the exam, students need to carry the valid Admit Card along with the hard copy of the filled-in Application Form with photo affixed in it. The SC/ST category candidates who have not provided the Caste Certificate Application Number at the time of online application submission, have to bring the attested copy of Caste Certificate to the examination hall.
How to Download the Hall Ticket?
The admit card downloading process of TS EAMCET 2017 involves the following simple steps:
- Open the official portal of TS EAMCET 2017.
- Click on the link.
- Enter details like Registration Number, qualifying exam Hall Ticket Number and date of birth to check the result.
- Now, submit your details by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download/print your hall ticket for further use.
Details printed on the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket:
- Hall Ticket number
- Candidate’s name
- Father's name
- Test date & time
- Test centre
- Local status
- Photograph of student with signature
What to carry with the Hall Ticket on the day of the exam:
- Candidates have to submit the copy of the TS EAMCET Application Form 2017 to the invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of the TS EAMCET exam.
- SC / ST candidates will have to submit the attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in case, the TS EAMCET Application Number of their Caste Certificate is not provided at the time of the online submission of the Application Form.
Candidates must download the Rank Card for TS EAMCET 2017 from May 22 onwards. They have to enter the following details and download their TS EAMCET Rank Card 2017.
- EAMCET Hall Ticket Number.
- Qualifying exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth
How to Download Telangana EAMCET Rank Card 2017?
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET tseamcet.in
- Click on ‘Download Rank Card’ on the Home Page.
- The Page redirects to the login of Score Card page.
- Enter the necessary details such as Hall Ticket Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and click on ‘Submit’.
- The TS EAMCET Rank Card with name and marks obtained in the exam are available on the screen.
- The Applicants can download the Telangana EAMCET Score Card for future use i.e. at the time of Counselling and Seat Allotment.
TS EAMCET 2017 Result was declared by the JNTUH on May 22, 2017. Applicants who appeared in the TS EAMCET examination could check their result online. The candidates could check their result by entering their TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number. They could download their result thereafter.
The result of TS EAMCET 2017 will carry the following details:
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Registration Number.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
- Combined Score
- EAMCET Weightage
- Inter Weightage
- EAMCET Marks: Physics, Chemistry & Maths
- Group Total
- Group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
Steps to Check the Result
- Aspirants would have to visit the Telangana EAMCET official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- After which they clicked on 'Telangana EAMCET 2017 Results'.
- After which a new page will open.
- Aspirants were required to enter the student Hall Ticket Number.
- Then they need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- TS EAMCET Results 2017 were then displayed on the screen.
The cut-off scores on TS EAMCET will determine admissions to the various engineering courses. The minimum marks required for candidates to be considered for admissions are the TS EAMCET 2017 Cutoff marks. Candidates will need to get at least 25% of the marks to qualify in the TS EAMCET 2017.
The authorities will determine the admission cutoff based on the number of applicants, number of seats available, popularity of a course, difficulty levels of the question paper and more.
The participating Institutes are the list of colleges/Institutes that will offer admission to the qualifying candidates of TS EAMCET 2017 in their respective UG engineering programs.Some top participating Institutes under TS EAMCET 2017 are as follows:
- University Colleges
- Government Colleges
- Government-Aided Private Colleges
- Private Aided Colleges
- Anjamma Agi Reddy Engineering College for Women
- Bhojreddy Engineering College for Women
- Deccan College of Engineering & Technology
- City Women College of Engineering & Technology
- G Narayan Institute of Technology & Science
- Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology
- Islamia College of Engineering & Technology for Women
- Methodist College of Engineering & Technology
- Nawab Shah Alam Khan College of Engineering & Technology
- Mahavir Institute of Science & Technology
- Mumtaz College of Engineering & Technology
- MJ College of Engineering & Technology
- Panineeya Institute of Technology Science
- RGR Siddhanthi College
- Aurora Scientific & Technology Research Academy
- Rishi Ms. Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
- Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women
- Abdulkalam Institute of Technology & Science
The Counselling of TS EAMCET 2017 will be conducted tentatively in the fourth week of June, 2017 for candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination. The TS EAMCET counselling 2017 will include certain process like document verification, allotment of seats based on merit ranks and preferences, etc.
- Candidates must first register, fill their choices of courses and colleges.
- They must attend the document verification at the designated help line centres during the stipulated time frame according to the given schedule
- Candidates must pay a counselling fee of Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST) at the help line centre where the document verification will be held
- After verification, they will be allotted seats. They must download the allotment letter and complete the admission formalities.
Documents Required during TS EAMCET Counselling 2017
|1||TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card|
|2||TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket|
|4||S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo|
|5||Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate|
|6||VI to Inter Study Certificates|
|7||Transfer Certificate (T.C)|
|8||Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 if applicable|
|9||Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable|
|10||Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable|
|11||Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates|
|12||Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad has released the official preliminary TS EAMCET 2017 Answer Key on May 13 (10 pm). The answer key of TS EAMCET 2017 can be checked here.
How to download TS EAMCET Answer Key 2017?
- Candidates can download the preliminary key from the link given below.
- JNTUH has released the preliminary answer keys to all the question paper sets on May 13, 2017 at 10 pm.
- Alternately, candidates can download the answer keys by various coaching centres and cross check their answers.
- They can estimate their probable scores for the entrance exam to plan their admissions.
Download the TS EAMCET 2017 Preliminary Answer Key from the official website here.
Objections to the TS EAMCET 2017 Answer Key
- Candidates who disagree with any of the answers provided in the TS EAMCET Answer Key 2017 can write to the authorities.
- They could email the details along with the proof and their TS EAMCET Application details by May 16, 2017 before 5 pm.
- The request could be made online by clicking here and entering the Registration and Hall ticket Number
- The TS EAMCET final answer key was published after considering all such requests.
Advantages of TS EAMCET Answer Key 2017
- Students can find out the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam with the help of TS EAMCET 2017 Answer Key.
- Candidates can compare their answers with the ones in the Answer Key and estimate their probable scores.
In order to calculate the rank, the candidates must have the expected scores with them. Through official or unofficial Answer Key of TS EAMCET 2017, candidates can calculate the scores. Many coaching institutes will publish their own answer keys. However, the official answer key has been issued by the conducting authority. Candidates will need to download the solution key. It will contain the answer of the questions asked in the paper. Follow the steps mentioned below to examine the scores.
- Candidates will be required to download the official or unofficial answer key. It is advised to download the trustable answer key.
- To calculate the scores, the TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern will be followed under which, 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and no marks will be subtracted for the negative answer.
- Now, deduct the total number of incorrect answers from the total number of questions in the paper. The calculated digit will be the expected score.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques. Can I apply for TS EAMCET 2017 after April 15, 2017?
Ans. Yes, you can fill up the application form after April 15, 2017. However, you will need to pay the late fee as prescribed by the TS EAMCET 2017 examination authority.
|Notification Released||13th March, 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Forms||15th March, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Applications without Late Fee||15th April, 2017|
|Correction of Online Application Data Already Submitted by the Candidate||16th to 21st April, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with a Late Fee of Rs. 500||21st April, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with a Late Fee of Rs. 1000||27th April, 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications with a Late Fee of Rs. 5000||3rd May, 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications with a Late Fee of Rs. 10000||8th May, 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||1st to 9th May, 2017|
|Date of the TS EAMCET 2017 Examination||12th May, 2017|
Ques. Which are the regional centres of TS EAMCET 2017?
Ans. Regional centres in Telangana State:
|Sl. No.||Regional Centre||Sl. No.||Regional Centre|
Regional centres in Andhra Pradesh State:
|Sl. No.||Regional Centre|
Ques. What are the mandatory details for filling in the Online Application Form?
Ans. Before filling the Online Application Form, keep ready the following mandatory details to fill in the appropriate fields.
|DETAILS REQUIRED||DOCUMENT TO BE REFERRED|
AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Transaction Id. (if payment is being made through AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva ) Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit/Debit card)
Receipt form from AP Online/e-Seva/ Mee Seva Credit Card / Debit Card
Qualifying Examination appeared or passed Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate (10+2) or
Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E & AM)
Eligibility Criteria in the EAMCET website
Date of Birth
Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate
SSC or Equivalent Certificate
Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
Income of Parents (Income less than INR 2.0 lakhs or more than INR 2.0 lakhs)
The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority
Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent
Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.)
The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority
Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)
The Certificate issued by Competent Authority
Aadhaar Card details
Ques. How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the online application form?
Ans. On successful submission of online application form after TS EAMCET 2017 Application Process, the candidates will be communicated about the same on their mobile phone through an SMS indicating successful registration. The candidates are provided a Registration Number in the same SMS. Further, the “Filled Online Application Form” containing all the details provided by you will be displayed instantly.
Ques. What should I do with the “Filled Application Form”?
Ans. The candidate has to take a print of the Filled Application Form, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use the Registration number in the Filled-in Application Form for all future correspondence. If an e-mail id is submitted during the online submission process, then a copy of the “Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.
Ques. Should I upload any certificates?
Ans. No, there isn’t any need to upload certificates. However, all the candidates have to submit the TS EAMCET 2017 Filled Online Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall during the TS EAMCET 2017. If the candidate belongs to SC/ST category, then he/she needs to submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate to invigilator in the examination hall along with a copy of the Filled in Application Form.
Ques. I am an OBC category candidate. Should I also enclose the category certificate?
Ans. No. ONLY SC / ST category students have to submit the duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate along with the Filled in Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination hall during the TS EAMCET 2017 test. However, OBC students have to produce the Category Certificates at the time of admission.
Ques. If I choose the Payment Gateway option, how should I submit the ONLINE Application form?
Ans. Before selecting the Debit / Credit card payment mode for the Registration fee, the candidate has to be ready with the required mandatory details. After payment, the ONLINE Application form will appear. Fill in all the mandatory details, read the declaration and SUBMIT.
Ques. What are the Boxes provided at the bottom of the Filled in Online Application form?
Ans. The boxes at the bottom of the Filled in Online Application Form are provided to affix a photograph, provide a signature and a thumb impression of the candidate. A recent passport colour photograph of the candidate has to be affixed and attested (by a Gazetted Officer / the Principal of the College where the candidate has last studied) in the appropriate box before coming to the examination hall. The Signature and Left-hand thumb impression of the candidate have to be done in the provided fields in the Filled-in Online Application form. It should be done during the examination in the presence of the Invigilator.
Ques. If I misplace my copy of the “Filled in Online Application Form,” how to get another copy of it?
Ans. New printout of the “Filled in Online Application Form” can be received and downloaded from the TS EAMCET 2017 website. You can obtain a new copy of the filled in Application Form and preserve it.
Ques. I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQs, what should I do?
Ans. The candidates are advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official TS EAMCET - 2017 website www.tseamcet.in. Still, if your query persists, then contact the EAMCET office. You can also contact the Regional Centres or send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 040-23150362 / 040-23150462.
Discussion and clarification of doubts are of utmost importance to succeed in any competitive examination. It’s equally important to be sure about the authenticity of the answers you receive. Visit our discussion platform Toppr Doubts to clarify your doubts with our experts.