A resume is integral to anyone’s professional career. Furthermore, only some resumes stand out from the crowd. Hence, it becomes important for us to learn by example from some sample resumes, in order to craft out a perfect resume for our purpose. You can download sample resumes for experienced employees, manager or engineers below.
Sample Resumes for Experienced Employees
255/B Avalon Society, Powai, Mumbai
To obtain a summer internship leveraging my analytical skills and laboratory experience in an engineering role at a chemical company.
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh,
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Minors in Chemistry and French`
New York High School New York, NY
High School Diploma, June 2016
Research Experience for Undergraduates, May-August 2015 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Synthesized and characterized gold nanoparticles.
- Attended weekly group meetings with graduate students.
- Prepared for oral and poster presentations.
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, OriginLab
Lab: Proficient in gold nanosphere synthesis
Languages: English(Native), French(conversant)
TA Crush, Principles of Computing
- Used Python to design a candy crush-like game.
- Society for Wildlings in Engineering.
- Dragons in the North Society.
- Student Journalist of the Year – 2017
Learn how to write an effective Cover Letter here with free sample download.
Chronological Sample Resumes for Experienced Employees
225/B, Avalon Society, Powai
email: [email protected]
Passionate and eager to find better ways to accomplish tasks. A team player who can handle both short and long-term problems.
Manage daily operations of a $3 million car manufacture company.
- Train and supervise work crews in more efficient techniques resulting in reduced labour hours by 43 per cent.
- Helped in motivating the team through various programs like meditation, healthy and playful work environment.
Data Network Manager (2012-2014)
Managed command and control data network used to generate animated characters on tv ads. The team consisted of 29 individuals from three departments.
- Production Control Officer – Coordinated the efforts of 124 personnel in creating a $40 million tv ads.
- Bifurcated different jobs after identifying the strengths of people.
School Manager (2008-2012)
Administered, coordinated, and supervised the smooth functioning of ABC school.
- Managed the funds and offered varied courses to the students.
- Supervised the annual trips for the students for their efficient development.
- coordinated with the staff and discovered ways to improve the functioning of the school.
Education and Training
- Columbia University, MBA in Finance, 2018
- The University of Brazil, Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics, 2004
Functional Sample Resumes for Experienced Employees
255/B, Avalon Society, Hiranandani
Production Manager who is quality-driven and industrious, streamlining operations to create competitive production volume, schedules, and standards. A person dedicated to judicial use of resources and cutting costs by always trying to identify wastes and introducing efficient methods and processes.
Skills and Abilities
Introduced judicial procedures which not only led to the reduction of wastage but also encouraged the reduction of cost, both in terms of time and money. Effectively, the costs went down by an appreciable 6%.
Single-handedly constructed the training manual for production managers which effectively brought down the onboard training time from 7 to 6 weeks.
Successfully led a team of 35 employees including client representatives, logistics and machine operators. Acted as a vital member of the employees union and represented the team’s needs and hence helped in bringing reforms for the welfare of the employees. In essence, is successful in balancing both the subordinates and supervisors demands.
Oversaw production and took supervision seriously to improve quality. Always focuses on the delivery of quality products within the mentioned timeline. Evidently, gave effect to reliable shipment schedules and minimized the incidence of quality related complaints by a factor of 2.
Retail Ocean, Production Manager
Oversaw all safety and quality assurance processes for reliable shipment times and increased customer satisfaction.
Hybrid or Combination Sample Resumes for Experienced Employee
999 Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 99999
Experienced and a need to do the right thing by continuous and sincere efforts.
- Background managing direct transportation programs
- Able to anticipate and adapt to the situations
- Background as an administrator of office operations
Experience And Skills
- Quality Control
- Environmental Impact Mitigation and Research
- Find effective ways to conserve the environment
- Computer Software Tools
- Efficient and judicially inclined
- Risk taker and creative minded
- A tough negotiator with a keen eye for profit opportunities
Problem Solving: Designed a waste-management program involving Recycle for a book company, intended for the efficient handling of tons of paper, cardboard, plastic, metal, and glass, achieving net savings of $30,000.
Management: Managed and supervised a team of lab professionals and quality control during a time of significant transition.
Responsible and a leader of the pack: Acted as a voice for the subordinated in front of a team of high power professionals. Evidently, this led to a number of organizations as well as employee-related terms coming into existence.
Senior Process Engineer, July 2015-Present
WeWee Corp., Ann Arbor, Florida.
Administrator of Supplies, September 2011-June 2015
WeWee Corp., Ann Arbor, Florida.
Botanic Supervisor, September 2009-September 2011
rock valley village, Ohio.
Master of Business Administration (2015); GPA 4.0
Southern Nazarene University, Bethany, Okla. (Online Program)
Bachelor of Science (Emphasis: Ecosystem/Environmental Business) May 2010
West BullUniversity, Rock valley village, Ohio.
Solved Example on Sample Resumes
Q: List out the differences between a combination, functional and chronological resume.
- Chronological: The chronological resume focuses on the work history in reverse chronological order. Thus it is suitable for candidates with a rich history of relevant work.
- Functional: A functional resume emphasizes the skills related to the job and not much on the work experience. Hence, a functional resume is a perfect fit for candidates with little or no relevant experience, people changing jobs or people looking out for their first professional exposure.
- Combination or Hybrid: The combination resume, as the name suggests, is a mix of both the chronological and functional resumes.