Mathematics is the soul of any business. Because a business primarily revolves around the transaction of money or products that have some monetary value. Involvement of money makes it extremely important to have sufficient knowledge about the basics of calculations. This is where business mathematics comes into play.
It deals with the fundamental topics that one needs to carry out business related calculations. So, here we are going to learn about the mathematical tools needed for business calculations along with their applications.
- Laws of Indices, Exponents
- Logarithms and Anti-Logarithms
- Simultaneous Linear Equations up to Three variables
- Quadratic and Cubic Equations in One Variable
- Types and Algebra of Matrices
- Determinant of a Matrix
- Inverse of a Matrix
- Solving System of Equations by Cramer’s Rule
- Linear Inequalities