NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Political Science Chapter 2 – Federalism
Political science is a scoring subject that deals with the democratic scenarios of the country. Also, it is one of the most scoring subjects of social science. Above all, the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Political Science Chapter 2 is an easy and modest solution that helps to understand the Chapter. Also, the solution is available for free in PDF format.
These solutions are prepared by our subject specialists who have years of experience in teaching. Also, they are in easy language and contains all the study materials that relate to the Chapter. Above all, it will help you to score good marks in exams. Download the Toppr Android and iOS app or Signup as both these methods are free of charge.
CBSE Class 10 Political Science Chapter 2 – Federalism NCERT Solutions
It is a form of government where the power divides into central and other government. Also, both these government work in collaboration with each other for the successful running of the government. Apart from that, the central government holds the power of authority in it.
Subtopics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Political Science Chapter 2
2.1 What is Federalism- In this topic, federalism is explained using the example of Belgium and Sri Lanka. Also, it explains the role and power of these government. After that, the topic explains the key features of the federal government.
2.2 What Makes India a Federal Country? – This topic discusses how India is a federal country. And with the help of key features mentioned in the above topic, it justifies India as a federal country. Apart from that, it also talks about how sharing of power between central and other government make functioning easy.
2.3 How is Federalism Practiced? – This topic deals with how the democratic government helped in making India a federal government. Also, the topic sub-divides into various branches:
- Linguistic State- Means that how the state names have changed and how new states have been formed after Independence.
- Language Policy- This topic helps to understand how a diverse country like India decides its language policy. Also, the topic also mentions that Hindi is an official language and not the National Language.
- Center-State Relations- This topic talks about how to restructure the policies between the state and central to form a functional and strong relation government.
After that, there is a subtopic named ‘Linguistic diversity of India’ which discusses with the diversity of language in India.
2.4 Decentralization in India- This topic deals with how further the power of central and state government divides to make functioning more easily. After that, various examples are quoted in relation to decentralization.
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Political Science Chapter 2 by clicking on the download button below
Download Toppr – Best Learning App for Class 5 to 12
Download the multiple your school learning platform that gives you advanced features like:
- Live classes- Learn topics at your convenience.
- Adaptive learning- Creates a unique question for you.
- Mock test- That will help you test your skills and learning.
- Online doubt clearance- That will help you clear any of your NCERT solutions related issues 24×7.