NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5 – States of Matter
Toppr.com is one of the leading online tutoring company in India that provides you free PDF downloads for NCERT solutions. So, in this article, we will provide NCERT Solutions for class 11 chemistry chapter 5 state of matter exercise questions and answers as per the NCERT guidelines. Additionally, all the exercises questions and answers will help you revise the whole syllabus and thereby score higher marks.
Also, there are concepts for which online coaching is available in NEET, IIT JEE, medical, and engineering exams. Also, you can download the Toppr learning app to have free access to live classes, PDFs, online tests, and much more.
CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5 States of Matter NCERT Solutions
In this chapter, students will learn about the states of matter along with their basic properties. Also, in this chapter, states of matter are provided in-depth, their reactivity, nature, etc. Additionally, there are concepts like intermolecular forces, dipole-dipole forces, dispersion forces, dipole-induced forces, thermal energy, hydrogen bond, thermal interactions vs intermolecular forces, the gaseous state, Boyle’s law (volume-pressure relationship), the gas laws, and Charles law (volume – temperature relationship).
Furthermore, there are topics like gay lussac’s law (temperature – pressure relationship), ideal gas equation, Avogadro law (Volume – amount relationship), molar mass and density of a gaseous substance, kinetic molecular theory of gases, and kinetic molecular theory for gases.
Additionally, there are topics like the behavior of real gases, liquefaction of gases, deviation from gas behavior, vapor pressure, liquid state, viscosity and surface tension are learned in this chapter.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5
Thus, after studying this chapter, students will be able to explain the existence of different states of matter in intermolecular forces and thermal energy of particles balance. Also, it explains the laws that govern the behavior of ideal gases and applies gas laws in real-life situation. Also, the NCERT chemistry chapter 5 of class 11 holds a weight of 21 marks in combination with unit 4, 5, 6, and 7.
You will 100% accurate NCERT solutions for chemistry chapter 5 of class 11 solved by our chemistry subject matters. Also, the solutions provided here are as per the CBSE guidelines. So, below are the subtopics for the chapter 5 class 11 chemistry –
Sub-topics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5
- Ex 5.1 – Intermolecular Forces
- Ex 5.1.1 – Dispersion Forces Or London Forces
- Ex 5.1.2 – Dipole-Dipole Forces
- Ex 5.1.3 – Dipole-Induced Dipole Forces
- Ex 5.1.4 – Hydrogen Bond
- Ex 5.2 – Thermal Energy
- Ex 5.3 – Intermolecular Forces Vs Thermal Interactions
- Ex 5.4 – The Gaseous State
- Ex 5.5 – The Gas Laws
- Ex 5.5.1 – Boyle’S Law (Pressure-Volume Relationship)
- Ex 5.5.2 – Charles’ Law (Temperature-Volume Relationship)
- Ex 5.5.3 – Gay Lussac’S Law (Pressure-Temperature Relationship)
- Ex 5.5.4 – Avogadro Law (Volume – Amount Relationship)
- Ex 5.6 – Ideal Gas Equation
- Ex 5.6.1 – Density And Molar Mass Of A Gaseous Substance
- Ex 5.6.2 – Dalton’S Law Of Partial Pressures
- Ex 5.7 – Kinetic Molecular Theory Of Gases
- Ex 5.8 – Behaviour Of Real Gases: Deviation From Ideal Gas Behaviour
- Ex 5.9 – Liquefaction Of Gases
- Ex 5.10 – Liquid State
- Ex 5.10.1 – Vapour Pressure
- Ex 5.10.2 – Surface Tension
- Ex 5.10.3 – Viscosity
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5 PDF by clicking on the button below
Download Toppr – Best Learning App for Class 5 to 12
On Toppr, you will get features like online classes, adaptive practice, mock tests, live doubts session, and lives classes. Through these features, you will definitely be able to score the desired marks at the comfort of your home. Download Toppr for Android and iOS or signup for free.