NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Geography Chapter 4 – Climate
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Geography Chapter 4 – Climate gives you a detailed understanding of the topic. It provides students with the easiest and effective study material. Teachers write Solutions in a particular method. This method helps the students to easily grasp the topic. The meaning of each topic is in the simplest of language. As a result, the topic takes less time to convey knowledge.
Toppr app is one of the best apps for students. The reason for that is, it provides the students with the best study material. Experts of different fields have written the topic in detail. So that the student understands the meaning of each topic. Since class 9 is a difficult year for the students, our experts ease the burden. In order to get the benefits and make your studies easier.
Toppr provides free study materials, the last 10 years of question papers, and 1000+ hours of video lectures for free. Download the Toppr app for Android and iOS. You can also Signup with us for free.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 here
CBSE Class 9 Geography Chapter 4 Climate NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for class 9 geography chapter 4 delivers a detail in-depth knowledge to the students. Climate is one of the most important aspects of the environment. In this solution, we will talk about different climatic changes occurring. Furthermore, it helps the students by subdividing the topic. The subdivision is done in such a way that the experts write the basics in the beginning. Followed by the more advanced topics. Hence the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Geography Chapter 4 brings students to the deep knowledge of the chapter.
Sub-Topics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Geography Chapter 4
Climate control: There are several that affect climate control
1. Factors affecting Climate of India- The sub-topics given below. These are the factors responsible for the change of the climate.
- Pressure and winds
2. The Indian Monsoon- This section talks about the Indian monsoon. Also, the factors affecting it. Moreover, it describes various facts. These help us in understanding the mechanism of the monsoon.
3. The Onset of the Monsoon and Withdrawal- This tells the students the duration of monsoons. Furthermore, it describes the origin of the monsoons. You will get to know more about it in the solution.
4. The Seasons-Here we get to know about different seasons. There are four main seasons. Furthermore, the explanation is available in detail in the solution.
- The Cold Weather Season (Winter season)
- The Hot Weather Season ( Summer season)
- Advancing Monsoons
- Retreating/Post Monsoons (The Transition Season)
5. Distribution of rainfall-This tells the students about the amount of distribution of rainfall. Even more with the h diagram explains the theory. Further details are inside the solution.
6. Monsoon as a unifying bond-The section here explains the importance of monsoon. Also, it states how the cycle of climate occurs and its importance. A more in-depth explanation is available in the chapter solution.
Consequently, various exercises are there to test the progress of the students. The tables of temperature and diagrams are available to help out the students. Moreover, Maps are available to the students at hand. This helps them understand the climate better.
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Geography Chapter 4 PDF for free by clicking on the button below
Download Toppr – Best Learning App for Class 5th to 12th
Toppr helps the students to understand the climate of the world in the easiest way. Also, it is a great help to students who cannot afford expensive guides. Toppr helps these students by providing them with various facilities. Facilities like mock test paper, online tutorial, PDF books are available to the students. Most noteworthy these are free of cost. You can download the Toppr app for Android or iOS or Signup for free.