NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter 2 – Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter 2 – Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution lets the students discover the incidents that took place in the revolution and how socialism was brought to Europe. This chapter is a bit complex to understand for which students need beneficial study material. We aim to do exactly that with our easy to understand solutions. Most importantly, they will enable the students to grasp the concept in a comprehensible way.
History can get boring sometimes because of too much theory. Students need easy ways to learn it better. We help you with this problem through our NCERT Solutions. Our Toppr app will give you access to all these solutions without any hassle. Download the Toppr app for Android and iOS. You can also Signup with us for free.
Download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 here
CBSE Class 9 History Chapter 2 Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter 2 introduces the students to how Socialism came to be in Europe. Subsequently, it discusses the Russian Revolution as well. After this chapter, students will be able to understand the movements that took place and the reasons behind them. In other words, this chapter will help you in comprehending the concept of socialism better. Therefore, our NCERT solutions will be very beneficial when you study this chapter.
Sub-topics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter 2
1. The Age of Social Change-
This topic discusses briefly the important political traditions of the nineteenth century, in addition to how they influenced change.
- 1.1 Liberals, Radicals and Conservatives- Over here, it discusses the differences between liberals, radicals, and conservatives.
- 1.2 Industrial Society and Social Change- This section throws light on the industrialization and how it brought social change.
- 1.3 The Coming of Socialism to Europe- Over here, students learn how socialism made its way in Europe.
- 1.4 Support for Socialism- Students will learn how people all over Europe were in favor of socialism.
2. The Russian Revolution-
This section introduces the students to the Russian Revolution.
- 2.1 The Russian Empire in 1914- This section shows the conditions of the Russian Empire in 1914.
- 2.2 Economy and Society- The connection between the economy and society of Russia is shown here.
- 2.3 Socialism in Russia- This part discusses how Socialism came to be in Russia and what the conditions before it was.
- 2.4 A Turbulent Time: The 1905 Revolution- Students will learn about the 1905 Revolution here and why it took place.
- 2.5 The First World War and the Russian Empire- This section discusses the happenings of the First World War. Similarly, it shows the impact on the Russian Empire.
3. The February Revolution in Petrograd-
It gives students a chance to learn about the February Revolution of Petrograd.
- 3.1 After February-The incidents that took place after the February Revolution are taught here.
- 3.2 The Revolution of October 1917- Over here, students will learn about the Revolution of October 1917 and its origination.
4. What Changed after October?-
Students will learn the changes in the circumstances of the country after the Revolution of October.
- 4.1 The Civil War- The renowned Civil War will be taught to students and how it impacted the country.
- 4.2 Making a Socialist Society- How the Socialist Society came into being and what went in the making of it is given here.
- 4.3 Stalinism and Collectivisation- This section teaches the impact and meaning of Stalinism and Collectivisation to students.
5. The Global Influence of the Russian Revolution and the USSR-
This part shows the impact of the Russian Revolution and USSR on the world.
You can download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History Chapter 2 PDF for free by clicking on the download button below
Download Toppr – Best Learning App for Class 5 to 12
Toppr offers its members with all the vital explanations one may need in order to shine academically. Moreover, it will help the student recall the matter efficiently in the long run. Why so? Because we simplify the study content for you to understand it better in a logical manner. To help you with it, we offer you videos, online classes, PDF downloads, test papers, and many other features for absolutely free. You can download the Toppr app for Android or iOS or Signup for free.