Technology is about to disrupt education. Each child is unique and so are their learning needs. We have found the perfect product-market fit and this is only the beginning.
Ed-tech is progressing beyond video lectures, notes and tests. Read more about it on Toppr Blog. If building the future of education interests you, join our team.
The product team at Toppr
We are a small, flat team and each one of us own many products.
We own design, delivery and the success of our products.
We are teachers at heart and ponder on how kids learn.
If you join our team as an Associate Product Manager:
• You will get the opportunity to conceptualise and build products from scratch.
• You will maintain the strategic roadmap and the daily backlog for your products.
• You will lead small focussed teams to deliver high impact projects.
• You will coordinate teams from marketing, sales and operations to ensure the success of your products.
Associate Product Managers at Toppr
• They are natural leaders.
• Solve problems in a structured and methodical manner.
• Pay attention to the details and make checklists.
• Speaks well, writes even better.
• Understands complex systems.
• Have a strong intuition about the user experience.
• Pick up new skills such as design or coding very fast.
• 2-3 years of experience
We are India's most comprehensive education platform for classes 8 to 12. We build technology driven products that leverage the internet. We build personal learning products that work hard for each of our customers.
Making the impossible possible. Everyday.
Breakfast and meals on the house.
5 day work weeks. Maternity leave.
Medical cover of 5 lakhs.
Open workplace. No cubicles. No politics.
Friday sessions with industry stalwarts.
We change the world and celebrate it.