Under the direction of the Training Manager, Trainer is responsible for training all employees of Toppr. The incumbent will be responsible for the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs; conduct needs assessments, execute training.
Essential Job Functions - Incumbent may perform any or all of the following:
• Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
• Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
• Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as on-going learning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organization’s needs.
• Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
• Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies
• Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs
• Partner with individual departments to outline deliverables, expectations and risks, to include specific training needs for staff
• Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues
• Create high quality deliverables within project budget and policy deadlines
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
• Training experience – proficient in training methodologies, content development and soft skills (communication skills, critical thinking, time management, team building, etc.)
• Minimum 1 year experience as a trainer
• Must have a “big” picture focus in both departmental and company strategy
• Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training methodologies
• High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
• Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. (English and Hindi)
• Computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web based systems; visual aids technology
• Strong history of executing the vision of senior management
• Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
• Strong people management and leadership skills Working days / Shifts
• Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and shift window between 8am to 10pm.
We are India's most comprehensive education platform for classes 8 to 12. We build technology driven products that leverage the internet. We build personal learning products that work hard for each of our customers.
Making the impossible possible. Everyday.
Breakfast and meals on the house.
5 day work weeks. Maternity leave.
Medical cover of 5 lakhs.
Open workplace. No cubicles. No politics.
Friday sessions with industry stalwarts.
We change the world and celebrate it.