Toppr is looking for smart Android hacker to lead Android development at toppr.com. This role is based in Bombay and reports to the CTO. Responsibilities include:
• BE/BS/BTech in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Great understanding of Android design guidelines, SDK and excellent Java skills
• Experience in TDD
• Excellent eye for detail, ability to code designs to the dot
• Love for coding, with the ability to intuitively pick up and use any new language/protocol/framework
• Strong verbal and presentation skills
• Good team-management skills to lead junior engineers
• 3-5 years experience
We are India's most comprehensive education platform for classes 8 to 12. We build technology driven products that leverage the internet. We build personal learning products that work hard for each of our customers.
Making the impossible possible. Everyday.
Breakfast and meals on the house.
5 day work weeks. Maternity leave.
Medical cover of 5 lakhs.
Open workplace. No cubicles. No politics.
Friday sessions with industry stalwarts.
We change the world and celebrate it.