Highlights of Bihar Board 10th Exam:
- Bihar board 10th exams begin today from Feb 17 and will continue until Feb 24
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts- The first shift is from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and the second shift is from 1:45 pm to 4:30 pm.
- First exam is Science followed by Maths, Social science, English, Mother tongue, second Indian language and finally the elective subjects
BSEB: Bihar Board 10th exams start today from 17th February 2020 and will continue until 24th February 2020 across the state. There are about 16 lakh students that are set to appear for the Board exam. With this large pool of students appearing for the exam, the board has decided to conduct the examination in two shifts for the smooth functioning of the exam.
Our academic experts have gathered a few important tips to help students $300 loan no credit check perform their best.
Last-minute tips and checklist for Bihar board 10th exams
- Revise: All the topics that you have studied thus far, spend some time revising them once or even twice, if possible. Try to keep your notes with key points handy for this revision.
- Eat healthy, sleep well: What you eat also defines how you feel and perform. Try to eat more greens, salads, fruits and healthily cooked food that will keep you alert and healthy. Avoid deep-fried, very spicy, or junk food that can cause lethargy or even sickness. Get enough sleep before the exam.
- Keep your Admit card ready: You don’t want last-minute panic. Items to support the exam should be the least of your worries . Make a checklist of items you will need and set a routine to ensure you keep them in your bag. Be organised in planning your day and you will be just fine.
- Reach early always: You want a calm and composed mind ready to take the exam. Avoid worrying about anything like unforeseen situations or forgetting things. Not being rushed will keep you much more organised and calm.