Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has issued a final warning to schools that have not deposited the examination and matriculation registration form fee for Class 10th students.
Highlights for Bihar Board Class 10:
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Bihar Board has warned the schools to collect the fees and has extended the last date to November 15, 2020, for the schools to pay the necessary fees. The students are expected to submit the fees along with fine for paying the fees late. In case the student’s fee is not deposited till the last date (November 15), in such case school administration will be fully accountable and school’s administration will be responsible for the same.
Details regarding the Application Fee
- Regular Students Late Fee Charges were Rs. 320/-
- Private Students Late Fee Charges were Rs. 420/-
- Matriculation Registration Fee For General Category was Rs. 855/
- Matriculation Registration Fee For Reserved Category was Rs. 755/-
- Private Students Examination Fees was Rs. 1220/-
- Advanced and Qualifying Candidates Requisite Fees is Rs. 1520 per student.
The students belonging from SC/ST category along with other Backward Classes are not being charged for the examination fees.
Despite the adequate deposition of fees, BSEB has now issued dummy admit cards of the students for the Bihar Board Class 10th Examination.
Step-By-Step Guide to Download the Bihar Board Class 10 Dummy Admit Card
- Visit the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board at biharboard.online
- Find and click on the link for Registration/Admit Card on the home page.
- Look for the ‘Admit Card Annual Exam 2021’ link and click on it.
- Enter the details like school code, registration number and date of birth.
- Download the Bihar Board Class 10 Dummy Admit Card.
- Print it out and keep it for future use.
All candidates who wish to download the dummy admit card will be able to do so till 5 November 2020 only. It will comprise of all details like your name, roll number, name of the examinations, examination details and exam centre details plus the instructions.