The MSBU, Bharatpur has uploaded admit cards for students belonging to BA, BSc, and BCom streams for their upcoming semester examinations.
Mumbai: The Maharaja Surajmal Brij University, Bharatpur has uploaded the admit card for the students belonging to BA, BSc and BCom streams on the student portal. Students have been complaining about the unavailability of admit cards on the portal, but they can now download the same from the official website of the university, the link for which is given here http://univindia.com/MsBU/.
Students have been trying to download the admit card through a university website link, i.e. http://msbrijuniversity.ac.in/. However, the link is not working, and students are advised to use the alternate link for downloading the admit card.
For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned a direct link for them to download their admit card and is given here http://univindia.com/MsBU/AdMitCaRD/adselcolclass.php.
Students appearing for the examination are advised to download their admit cards well in advance and also verify their personal details mentioned on the card. These details are essential as the same will appear on their mark sheets. Also, any false entry may lead to the elimination of the student from appearing for the examination.
Students can refer to the below-mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the examinations to be held soon –
How to Download Brik University Admit Card?
1. Students must make sure that they visit this portal http://univindia.com/MsBU/ where the university has made the admit cards available for the students.
2. They must select the student panel from various options given on the menu bar.
3. Under the application form section students are advised to click on the link mentioning admit card download.
4. In the first field, students have to select their respective courses from various options mentioned in the drop-down section.
5. In the class/faculty type section, students must enter their stream and the exact year or part in the next required field.
6. Once the students click on the print admit card, it will appear on the screen which is then to be download in pdf/printed.
The university may or may not open the correction window for any error that occurred in the admit card. No notification regarding the same has been shared by the university yet. Students are advised to go through their admit cards consult the helpline of the university for any errors noticed.