Highlights for CBSE Admit Card News
CBSE has released the admit card 2020 for compartment exams for class 10th and 12th. Students can visit the official website at cbse.nic.in to download their admit cards. CBSE Board to conduct the compartment exams from 22 September to 29 September 2020.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has finally released the admit card for compartment exam 2020 for class 10th and 12th students. Private students can visit the official website at cbse.nic.in to download the admit card.
The details required to download the compartment admit card 2020 is application number/previous roll number and year, your name, and parent’s name. Regular students can download it through school login.
Moreover, students can also collect the admit card for the CBSE Compartment exam 2020 from their respective school authorities. It is important to follow the steps correctly for downloading the compartment admit card 2020.
How To Download CBSE Compartment Admit Card 2020
This step-by-step guide will help private students in downloading their admit card without any hassle:
- Visit the official website at cbse.nic.in
- Keep scrolling and click when you see the ‘Private Candidates Admit Card’ link.
- A new page will open, click on the ‘CBSE compartment admit card 2020’ button.
- Choose from the options of ‘Application No.’ or ‘Previous Roll no. and year’ or ‘Candidate name’.
- Enter the details in the proper fields properly.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button now.
- Now, your CBSE compartment admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and print-out at least two copies for future use.
CBSE will conduct the exam from 22 September to 29 September 2020. Admit card for compartment exam 2020 is mandatory. No student will be granted access to the exam hall without the admit card.
1,50,198 students from class 10 have applied for the CBSE compartment exam 2020, whereas, 87,651 have applied for class 12th compartment exams. Keeping in mind the COVID-19 crisis, CBSE has increased the number of exam centers to ensure the safety of students.