CBSE released the CTET 2019 answer key – Visit ctet.nic.in
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the answer key for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- The answer key is now available for download on the official website.
- The OMR sheet and the Answer Key of the CTET examination held in December 2019 will be displayed on the official website of CTET.
Mumbai, Maharashtra – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam 2019 answer key. Moreover, the answer key is released on the official site of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in. The CBSE CTET exam was conducted on December 8, 2019, in 110 cities all over the nation.
The candidates who appeared in the CTET 2019 examination can now check the CTET answer key provided by the board at the official website of the board. However, about 28 lakh candidates had given the CTET December 2019 exam. Moreover, the CTET exam is conducted to provide a minimum teacher eligibility certificate for becoming a teacher.
The CTET exam is conducted twice a year. In the same vein, candidates who wish to check the answer key for the CTET December 2019 Examinations can visit the link given below:
Click here to check the CTET December Exam 2019 Answer Key
For checking the CTET December 2019 answer key candidates need to type in their date of birth (DOB) and roll number as provided by the board.
Steps to check the CBSE CTET December 2019 answer key
- Step No. 1: Visit the official website of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Step No. 2: On the homepage, click on the link that says ‘CBSE CTET 2019 answer key’.
- Step No. 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
- Step No. 4: Click on the link and the CTET December 2019 official answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Step No. 5: Download it and take a printout for any future use.
- Step No. 6: Raise objections against the CTET December 2019 answer key (if any).
Read more news on CBSE Board here.