- COMEDK has released the application form for UGET 2020.
- Candidates can apply from January 16, 2020, to April 17, 2020.
- UGET 2020 offers admission to more than 120 institutions affiliated with COMEDK.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has released the application form for UGET-2020 for admission to undergraduate engineering courses. The window of submitting the application is from January 16, 2020, to April 17, 2020. Candidates can apply in nearly 120 COMEDK-affiliated institutions for the BE or B. Tech programs.
How to Apply for UGCET 2020?
- Visit the official website of COMEDK by clicking here
- Click on the option “Engineering Application”
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
- Login using the existing user ID and password or register as a new user
- For a new registration, candidates need to provide basic information about themselves
- The website will share their new login credentials by email and SMS
- Log in to the website using these details
- Complete the online application form for UGET-2020
- Upload the documents as required and pay the application fee
- Submit the application form and download the confirmation page
UGCET-2020 Important Dates
|Registration start date||January 16, 2020|
|Availability of mock tests online||February 05, 2020|
|Last date for registering for the exam and making an online payment||April 17, 2020|
|Start date for making corrections to the application form||April 18, 2020|
|Last date for making corrections to the application form||April 20, 2020|
|Test Admission Ticket download – start date||May 01, 2020|
|Test Admission Ticket download – last date||May 9, 2020|
|Date of UGET-2020 exam||May 10, 2020|
|Availability of provisional answer keys. Also, start date for challenging or objecting to the answers provided||May 14, 2020|
|Last date for raising an objection||May 18, 2020|
|Final Answer Keys||May 22, 2020|
|Test score cards made available to candidates||May 26, 2020|
Read more news on COMEDK here.