NTA releases CSIR NET answer key 2019, question paper, and response sheets. The last date to challenge is 3rd January 2020 and that for the payment of fee is 4th January 2020. The NTA will be releasing the results of CSIR NET 2019 online on January 14, 2020.
CSIR NET Answer Key 2019 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Answer key of the CSIR NET December 2019 on its official website. The answer keys for all the five papers namely Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences is available.
Along with the answer key, question papers and response sheets comprising of the responses attempted by the candidates are also available on the website. According to the notification available on the official website, the candidates can submit the disputes regarding the answer key until 3rd January 2020 online. The notification also contains the steps to download the answer key as well as to challenge it.
Also, the students will have to pay an amount of ₹1000 per question challenged in the answer sheet. If the NTA finds the challenge to be correct, it shall refund the amount and make the necessary amendments in the answer key. After this, it shall declare the final results.
Steps to download the CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key
- 1. Visit the official website of CSIR NET – NTA
- 2. Click on the answer key link of the CSIR NET 2019 available on the webpage.
- 3. Now, you need to enter the application number, date of birth and security pin.
- 4. You can now download the Question Paper and the answer key.
Steps to challenge CSIR NET 2019 Answer Key
- 1. Visit the official webpage and click on Challenges in Answer Key.
- 2. Click on the options as per the Question Id and the correct option.
- 3. Now click on ‘Save your Claim’.
- 4. The list of challenges raised will appear along with the question ID. You can now upload the supporting documents in favor of the claim.
- 5. Now, click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- 6. Lastly, submit the fee by selecting the mode of payment.