GUJCET 2020 Exam Date has been announced by the Gujarat Board. Online registration will start from 3rd week of January 2020. GUJCET 2020 Exam Date is 31st March 2020.
GUJCET 2020 Exam: Gujarat Board has announced the GUJCET 2020 Exam Date on 27th December 2019. GUJCET is a state-level entrance exam. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will conduct this exam for admission in Engineering (BE/B.Tech), and Pharmacy (Diploma/Degree) courses.
GUJCET Registration 2020 will tentatively begin from the 3rd week of January 2020. Willing and eligible candidates must apply for GUJCET 2020 as soon as the application forms are out. GUJCET exam will be conducted on 31st March 2020, in the offline mode.
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will take care of the counseling and admission process. Click here to visit the official website of GUJCET.
GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for GUJCET, the applicant must check the GUJCET eligibility criteria, given as follows:
Nationality: The applicants must be Indian.
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from the Gujarat state board or any other recognized board.
State Eligibility: Applicants should be a resident of Gujarat. Applicants who are a resident of Gujarat but at present residing in other states are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Qualifying Marks: General category applicants should score a minimum of 45% and reserved category candidates should score 40% in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply for GUJCET 2020?
- Step 1: Visit the official website www.gujcet.gseb.org.
- Step 2: Click the link given for New Candidates Registration.
- Step 3: Enter the basic details, including your Email ID and Mobile Number, to register.
- Step 4: Login by using Email ID and Password.
- Step 5: Make payment for application fees. It can be done both online and offline mode.
- Step 6: Enter the personal, academic, category details. Further, upload scanned copies of “Photograph” and “Signature.”
- Step 7: Review the information provided by you and then and submit the GUJCET application form.
- Step 8: Take the print out of the application form for reference.
Read more Gujarat Board News here