NTA to conduct JEE Main 2020 on January 6, 2020, admit card released on December 6 on the official website. NTA will conduct JEE Main 2020 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at different centers situated in 233 cities throughout the country. Candidates can take the help of the available preparation tips and tricks which will enable them to perform well in the forthcoming exam.
JEE Main 2020: NTA JEE Main 2020 is all set to be held on January 6, 2020. NTA released the admit card for the same on December 6, 2019. The National Testing Agency will conduct the JEE Main 2020 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. It will be held at different centers which are situated throughout the country in 233 cities.
The candidates appearing for the exam are advised to download the admit card if not done already. It is available on the official website of NTA. If due to any reason, a candidate is unable to download their admit card, they may send an email to [email protected]
The entrance exam is less than a week away and students are preparing meticulously for the paper. You can make use of the following preparation tips and tricks that will help you perform well in the exam on January 6.
- Begin with preparing a timetable to get more organized.
- Divide the list of topics from the syllabus into sections of primary and secondary.
- Don’t forget to take breaks every two hours of at least 10 minutes, avoid studying for long at a stretch.
- Make sure to solve the last five years’ question papers and time yourself when doing so, for better time management.
- You can download the sample questions for the section on numerical value-Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics from the official website of JEE.
- Concentrate on NCERT and other sample or model questions papers as few days are left, don’t begin with a new topic.
- Always remember to study regularly without gaps to build your concentration, also, teaching others can also help with your revision.