- ICAI has released the results of CA Final,2019 on January 16, 2020.
- The results are available on the official website of ICAI.
- The results are declared for the Old and New scheme of the CA Final exam.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has declared the results for CA Final, 2019 examination for both Old and New Schemes. The results were declared on January 16, 2020, between 3 pm and 4 pm. Candidates can view their results on the official website of ICAI.
The CA Final, 209 exams were held in November 2019. Apart from the result, candidates can also check the merit list for both the schemes.
How to download CA Final 2019 Results
- Visit the official website of ICAI by clicking here.
- The Check Results section will be visible on the page. Click on “Final (Old): November 2019” or “Final (New): November 2019” to view the result.
- Login to the website to view the same. Candidates can log in by either using their Roll Number as the user ID and PIN or Registration Number as the password to download their result.
On January 7, 2020, the ICAI released a notification detailing the instructions for registering their email addresses to receive the results via email.
How to get Results via SMS?
Final Examination (Old Course): Candidates need to send an SMS to 57575 (all mobile services) with the following text: CAFNLOLD (space) the six-digit final examination roll number.
Final Examination (New Course): Candidates need to send an SMS to 57575 (all mobile services) with the following text: CAFNLNEW (space) the six-digit final examination roll number.
For any clarification, candidates can write to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi 110 002.
Read more News on CA Foundation here.