- ICAI announces the likely dates of result declaration for the CA Final examination.
- The results should be available on January 16, 2020 (evening) or January 17, 2020.
- The All-India merit up to the 50th rank will also be available.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released a notification regarding the declaration of results of the CA Final examination held in November 2019. According to the notification, the Chartered Accountants Final Exam Results, for both old and new courses, are likely to be declared on January 16, 2020, by evening or on January 17, 2020. Additionally, candidates will also be able to access the All-India merit – up to the 50th rank.
The results and All-India merit will be available on these websites:
Candidates will need their registration number or PIN number along with the roll number to access their results on these websites. Additionally, ICAI has made provisions to allow candidates to register their email addresses and have the results sent to them via email.
Candidates will be able to register their email addresses at icaiexam.icai.org from January 13, 2020. ICAI will ensure that the results are emailed as soon as they are declared.
How to Check the CA Final Exam Result via SMS
1. Candidates appearing for the CA Final Old Syllabus exam must compose the following SMS: “CAFNLOLD (space) (the six-digit CA Final Exam Roll Number)” and send it to 57575.
2. Candidates appearing for the CA Final New Syllabus exam must compose the following SMS: “CAFNLNEW (space) (the six-digit CA Final Exam Roll Number)” and send it to 57575.
While the result will be accompanied by the merit list of the top 50 rank holders, ICAI will release the complete merit list soon.