Highlights for ICAI Admit Card 2020:
The ICAI CA November Admit Card 2020 has been released for the Final, Intermediate and Foundation Exams. The CA November Exams will begin from 21 November 2020. Candidates can download their admit cards by visiting icai.org.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has finally released the ICAI CA November Admit Card 2020 for the Final, Intermediate and Foundation Exams.
The CA November Exams will start from 21 November 2020. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit cards from the official website at icai.org. You will have to use your registration numbers and other login credentials to download your hall ticket.
Post the release of the ICAI CA Nov Exam 2020 admit cards, the window for allowing registered candidates to opt-out of the November attempt of CA exams for Foundation, Intermediate and Final courses will also be opened by the exam authority.
Thus, if any candidate who has registered wishes to opt-out of the November attempt, can do so till 7 November 2020. This will help in saving one attempt of yours. You can download your admit card by following the steps provided by us.
Step-by-Step Guide to Downloading ICAI CA November Exam 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website at icai.org.
- Log in to the portal using your credentials
- Find the link for ‘ICAI CA November Admit Card 2020’ on the homepage
- A new page will open containing input fields
- Now, enter the details asked correctly along with your application number
- Verify the details and then submit
- Now, your ICAI CA November Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on your screen
- Download it in the PDF format
- Print out at least two copies for future reference