- ICMAI has declared the results for the CAT 2020 examination held in January 2020.
- Candidates can check the results on the official website of ICMAI.
- The registration number is required to view the result.
Mumbai, Maharashtra: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has declared the results for the CAT 2020 examination held in January 2020. ICMAI has released the results online and candidates can view it from its official website. They can also download/print the same for reference.
The results can be viewed by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website by clicking here
- Click on the link ‘CAT Result January 2020. New’ under the Updates tab
- This leads to a redirect to a new page
- Enter the registration number in digit format
- Click the button ‘Go’
The ICMAI CAT 2020 results are displayed on the screen. The candidates must crosscheck all information to ensure that there are no errors. They can download or print the same for future reference.
The ICMAI CAT is a qualifying exam that requires candidates to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each paper. Also, to qualify in the Foundation Course Paper 1 exam, candidates need to score an aggregate of 50% marks in total. Further, they need to score at least 50% marks to qualify in the Assessment Test for Competency Level (Part 2). Candidates can check if they have met the criteria in the results.
ICMAI is a statutory body established in 1959 under an Act of the Parliament. It regulates Cost and Management Accountants, enrols candidates for relevant courses, offers coaching facilities, and organizes development programs for professionals. It is the second-largest Cost and Management Accounting body in the world and the largest in Asia. ICMAI has around 5 lakh students and 85,000 members all over the world.
Read more Education News here.