The response sheet for Joint Admission Test for MSc (Two Year) 2020 has been released by IIT Kanpur.
IIT JAM 2020: The IIT JAM examination was conducted on February 9, 2020, by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur. The response sheet of candidates for the examination conducted has been released by IIT Kanpur which was in charge of conducting the examination for admissions. Students can download the response sheet from the official examination portal. Students who had appeared for the JAM examination conducted by the IIT this year can download the response sheet by visiting the official website link of the institute given here.
The response sheet released by IIT Kanpur for the examination held on February 9, 2020, contains the answers marked by the students. The students are advised to download the response sheet from the official site http://jam.iitk.ac.in/.
Students can use this response sheet to estimate their scores in the examination conducted by IIT Kanpur by comparing it to the answer key. The institute will soon release the answer key for the examination conducted on February 9, 2020. Comparing the response sheet with the answer key will give students an overview of their performance enabling them to be better prepared for further admission process.
How to Download IIT JAM 2020 Response Sheet?
- 1. Visit the official website for IIT JAM 2020 by clicking here.
- 2. Scroll to the “Important Updates” section and click on the “JOAPS portal” link.
- 3. Once the JOAPS portal link opens, fill the first section with Enrolment ID (issued at the time of registration)/Email ID.
- 4. Enter the JOAPS password in the text field.
- 5. Enter the Captcha carefully and submit the details.
- 6. Locate the link to download the response sheet for the examination.
- 7. Download the response sheet in PDF format.
Students need to note that the Answer key will be released soon by the exam authority.