Class 11th admit card has been released online by the JAC, Ranchi on the official portal. Get the direct download link from here.
Mumbai: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi has released the admit card for the students appearing for class 11th examination. The admit card has been made available on the official website from February 26, 2020, onwards. The access to admit card is only for the principals or other administrative authorities of the schools.
Hence, the principals of respective schools are advised to download the admit cards from the official portal and hand it over to the students. These can be downloaded by providing the login details and password of the school principals in the required fields on the website.
The link to download the admit card is made available in the link given here jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Students must contact their respective schools for admit cards before the commencement of the class 11th examination.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (Jac) has declared the admit cards earlier this year for class 11th students as compared to March 8, last year. The class 11th examination for students is scheduled from March 5 – 7, 2020. Around three lakh students will appear for the class 11th examination this year.
Steps to download the admit cards for class 11th examination are given below:
How to Download JAC Class 11 Admit Card 2020?
- The principal must visit the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi. The link for which is given here jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- The link to download the admit cards for class 11th students is provided under the “Recent Announcements” section.
- The principals are advised to click on the link and provide the username and password to sign in.
- Providing details will give access to the admit cards, which are then to be downloaded by them.
- Principals need to make sure that the admit cards have a school stamp on it.
Students on collecting the admit cards are required to cross-verify all the details mentioned on the card. They need to make sure that the admit card is duly stamped. The absence of a school stamp might make the admit card to be invalid. The students are advised to carry the admit cards for all the examinations failing which they might not be allowed to appear for the same.