JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 (B. Arch. & B. Planning) Results released
- NTA has released JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 Results for B.Arch. and B. Planning on January 23, 2020
- Candidates can download their results from the official website
- The results are declared for Paper 2 of the JEE Main examination that was held on January 6, 2020
Mumbai, Maharashtra: According to an official press release, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 (B.Arch. and B. Planning) Results on January 23, 2020. The number of candidates registered for B. Arch. was 138,410 and B. Planning was 9,003. The exam was conducted on January 6, 2020. According to the declared scores, three candidates have managed to secure a perfect 100 percentile.
How to Download JEE Main 20202 Paper 2 Results?
- Visit the official website by clicking here
- Click on the link “View Result/ Score Card” on the homepage
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin
- Click on ‘Submit’ to view the result
The National Testing Agency has also released the Final Answer Key for the B.Arch. and B. Planning paper. Candidates can download it by visiting the official JEE Main website or clicking here. The results have been declared based on this answer key.
The three students who scored 100 percentile are – Arzoo from Haryana (B. Arch.), Hardik Rajpal from Telangana (B. Arch.), and Kanumuri Bheemeshwara Vijay Varma from Andhra Pradesh (B. Planning).
It is important to remember that NTA scores are normalized scores across several papers. Further, an NTA score is NOT the same as the percentage of marks obtained. The ranks of all candidates will be announced after the April JEE Main 2020 examination. The NTA will take the better of the two NTA scores from the January 2020 and April 2020 exams to compute the final rank.
Read more news on JEE Main here.