- NTA has released JEE Main 2020 Results for B.E. and B. Tech. on January 17, 2020
- Candidates can download their results from the official website
- The results are declared for Paper 1 of the JEE Main examination that was held between January 7 and 9, 2020
JEE Main 2020 Results – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 (B.E. and B. Tech.) Results on January 17, 2020. This is a new record for NTA as the results have been declared within 8 days of conducting the exam. Around 9 lakh candidates had appeared for B.E. and B. Tech. of JEE Main 2020 between January 7, 2020, and January 9, 2020. According to the declared scores, nine candidates have managed to secure a perfect 100 percentile.
According to a press release by the NTA, 921,261 candidates had registered for the exam while 869,010 candidates appeared for the B.E./ B. Tech. exam. Candidates can download their scores by following these steps:
- Visit the official website by clicking here
- Click on the link “View Result/ Score Card” on the homepage
- Choose between the two options “Through Application Number and Password” and “Through Application Number and Date of Birth” to log in
- Provide the requisite login credentials and view the result
It is important to remember that NTA scores are normalized scores across several papers. Further, they are based on the relative performance of all candidates that appeared for the exam. An NTA score is NOT the same as the percentage of marks obtained. The ranks of all candidates will be announced after the April JEE Main 2020 examination. The NTA will take the better of the two NTA scores from the January 2020 and April 2020 exams to compute the final rank.
Results for the B. Arch. and B. Planning candidates are also expected to be released soon.
Read more news on JEE Main here