Highlights for JEE Main April Online Application Form
- The original JEE Main Online Application Form last submission date was March 6th. Now the last date has been extended to March 12th
- The announcement was made earlier today by NTA themselves on the official website: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
- Reason for the extension is the several requests made by JEE Main aspirants
The JEE Main April online application form submission started from Feb 7th and was scheduled to conclude by March 6th. But the NTA announced earlier today that the final date of online application form submission for JEE Main April exams has been revised to March 12th now.
Applicants who are yet to apply for the exam have a chance to apply now on https://testservices.nic.in/ExamSys/root/applyfor.aspx. This announcement was made by the National Testing Agency or the NTA themselves. The notification can be viewed on the official website – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx .
The JEE Main April exam that is taken for admissions to undergraduate programs in colleges like NITs, IIITs, and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) in the next academic year, i.e, 2020-2021. The notification further reads that the extension has been done so that aspiring candidates who haven’t been able to apply earlier can now apply online. The notification states that several requests were received by NTA for the online application submission date extension for which the authorities considered and granted the requests.
How to Apply for JEE Main April 2020?
- Visit the direct official link here: https://testservices.nic.in/ExamSys/root/applyfor.aspx
- You will have to register first if you are a fresh candidate. You just need a valid email ID and phone number. You can just use your existing login details if you are an old candidate (Jan appeared)
- After registration, go ahead and login with your generated credentials
- Once logged in, you’ll be filling in your personal and academic details
- After details comes documents. You will upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature. In case you are an old candidate, this section will be pre-filled for you
- Next, you’ll be taken to the fee payment page. Make the payment using the available options (Debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, paytm, etc)
- Your application form is ready to be submitted! Just download and take a print out of your duly filled application form for future reference
Read more JEE Main News here